Most awkward moments on the Oscars red carpet

The Oscars Red Carpet's Most Awkward Moments

First, Kristin Chenoweth's boyfriend - who is a producer - said he'd just wrapped on producing "50 Shades of Grey." Ryan Seacrest asked, "Does he take work home with him - like from that set?" Chenoweth said, "He sure does, and I enjoy it."

Oh wow. TMI much? Don't want to think of cute Chenoweth in a whip situation!

Next, Tyson Beckford was over reporting on ABC, and he couldn't get one of the biggest stars in the world's names right.

"Alright, we got Jessica Roberts! Sorry ... Julia Roberts."

Julia, Jessica. No biggie. Also on E!, Kristen Bell kind of accidentally slammed host Ryan Seacrest.

"We're the only two people that talk more than you so it's easy," she said.

"I think that's a diss. A compladiss, right?," Seacrest joked.

"No! it's a compliment ..."

Looks like Seacrest may have just coined the phrase "compladiss."

cabinsmoke March 03 2014 at 11:01 AM

This is insane !!!!!!!!! Chat room anyone?????? We must discuss this in more detail !!!!!

dbcoll1957 March 03 2014 at 10:55 AM

Lets talk about the true tragedy of this year's Oscars... no wardrobe malfunctions of note. Not one nip-slip, crotch flash or booty bust-out of note! Of course, I'm just kidding... it was a great show.

toddisit March 03 2014 at 12:02 PM

What did I miss by not watching the Oscars? Answer-nothing.

candacedean March 03 2014 at 1:10 PM

this is one of those no news "news stories" that aol loves

does anyone actually care about any of this junk news?

Robert March 03 2014 at 9:39 AM

i dont get the Julia Roberts thing not that pretty to me ... JMO

Paul Anthony March 03 2014 at 8:56 AM

It all so totally inane

Carole Ann Paul Anthony March 03 2014 at 10:15 AM

Then why bother watching? Jealous much?

pubsster Carole Ann March 03 2014 at 12:41 PM

I watch as a favor to my wife. She likes it and likes to have someone to watch it with. Personally, I find it absurd. I have a lot of respect for what they do, but they act like a bunch of clowns and pat themselves on the back a little too much.

The speeches are boring. They all sound the same. The interviews are boring. They also all sound the same.

Flag 0 rate up
dicellislandscap March 03 2014 at 7:10 AM

Ryan Seacrest is very good at what he does no phony in my book!Funny and quick to respond to just about anything

Sunny March 03 2014 at 1:13 AM

Was nice to see Kim Novak, but was sorry to see she went a wee overboard on the plastic surgery. Doesn't anyone in Hollywood age gracefully anymore? It's kind of sad.

nanaelyse March 03 2014 at 12:07 AM

The E entertainment Live on the Red Carpet turned into a female gab fest that nobody wanted to hear or watch. We wanted to see the stars on the red carpet..not the yappy hosts. Do better E

The Wagner House nanaelyse March 03 2014 at 10:57 AM

I agree with you and they all talked at once so you did not hear what the devil they said! Some of them need to shut up when one is talking so you can hear!

linda March 03 2014 at 12:41 AM

First of all E news spent way too much time on theirselves, we wanted to see the stars not you all...These tv personalities are so full of themselves, but trust me, people dont want to hear your gabfests....