'TODAY' anchors get Photoshopped

Thursday's 'Love Your Selfie' segment on 'TODAY' highlighted the topic of photoshopping.

The anchors even named features they wish they could magically change on a computer.

Anchor Natalie Morales said, 'My tummy. If I could sort of fix something, that would be it.'

Savannah Guthrie chimed in too: 'I'd make my arms thinner.'

So with a little help from Cosmopolitan's editor-in-chief Joanna Coles and her team, the photoshop magic began.

'Today' Anchors Admit They Don't Mind a Little Retouching

On air, 'TODAY' showed the before shot then the retouched one.

While the 'TODAY' anchors admitted it is nice to see some of those wrinkles magically disappear, they, and likely many of their viewers, agree that loving yourself as you are is the best way to go.

And 'TODAY' isn't alone in encouraging self-acceptance.

Dove has also been inviting Twitter users to Love Their Selfies, asking people to tag their photos with the hashtag #BeautyIs.

One viewer posted her bare-makeup photo to Instagram, writing:

'Well, here goes...to join in the Dove Campaign...and try to be brave!'

PATTY February 28 2014 at 1:45 PM

What tummy? Natalie Morales tummy is as flat as a pancake! I know she said she had 2 c-sections but it sure doesn't show!

mphseason February 28 2014 at 1:56 PM

EEEWWWW.........Where is the news ???.... I listen for news....never watch you...watch CBS Morning Show, because it isn't "all about the reporters"....take them off the air ....the only place I find news is on the internet anyway.....go back to Russia, and stay there....imo....

Farrell56 February 28 2014 at 3:52 PM

Photo shop Savannah right out the door...after getting rid of that irritating voice.

bleustorm February 28 2014 at 4:34 PM

today is horrible,,,,,, so status quo, it's pathetic...... a bunch of marienettes who are all way over priced,,,,,,,,none of them do hard hitting journalism,, simply nothing more than a local news group,,, only on a national scale,,,,, so ho hum it's insane,,,,,,matt lauer is the worst,,, where did they get the guy??send him back please....

vjgutierrez1234 February 28 2014 at 4:44 PM

Today SUCKS

muffin February 28 2014 at 11:02 PM

35 comments? Really. This article has been on aol all day/ Must have deleted all the others. I know mine are gone. This one probably will not get posted. This story is news? Slow news day. This story is all about me, me, me. Where is that twit Costas?

muffin muffin February 28 2014 at 11:27 PM

We're sorry no more comments are allowed from you, Technical difficulties ha.

John muffin March 01 2014 at 6:27 AM

He's taking the red eye home from Sochi.

Connie Augusta February 28 2014 at 5:35 PM

Matt, PLEASE, PLEASE get rid of that Facial Hair. It does nothing for you except to make you look unkempt.

rylancrowder February 28 2014 at 5:46 PM

They are all women anyways

Ronni February 28 2014 at 10:04 PM

Me me me me, self, selfie, me myself and I! Get over yourselves with these stupid "selfies"! Geez!

Frostie February 28 2014 at 9:13 PM

The photos are not clear, which makes it an odd choice to put out.
Being the photos are not clear, it's hard to tell what was done.
What was the point of this article, I am wondering.