Mary-Kate Olsen is engaged!
Move aside, Super Bowl commercials -- we're envisioning an epic Full House reunion is on the horizon! According to Us Weekly, Mary-Kate Olsen is engaged to Olivier Sarkozy, and will soon become a stepmother! Mary-Kate, 27, and Olivier, 44, currently live together in a $6 million townhouse in New York City.
- At five years old, the Olsen twins sport matching floral outfits and frilly socks.
- The Olsen twins stand arm in arm, wearing lacy tiered dresses.
- Hand in hand like true BFFs, the twins wear adorable straw hats and sandals for their day in the sun.
- The twin youngsters hit NYC in nautical-inspired looks topped off with adorable red bows.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley wear cute as can be adorable floral headpieces.
- The twin take to the It Takes Two red carpet wearing matching oriential-inspired floral dresses.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley attend the 9th Annual Kids Choice Awards in all black and their favorite: floral.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley take their first fashion risk and don shiny suits on the red carpet.
- The twins wear complementary red and blue.
- The twins (growing up fast!) wear pastels and matching black jackets and purses on the red carpet.
- The twins may have stopped matching their clothes, but that doesn't mean they still don't like the same style. The two wear all black as they walk down the red carpet.
- And, we're back to matching! The Olsen twins wear complementary black dresses at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party.
- The twins show their love for tropical flavor with bright colors and floral patterns.
- The twins go for bold eye makeup to complete their red carpet look.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley wear their hair long and free.
- The twins hit the Kids Choice Awards orange carpet with sun-kissed glow.
- The twins are honored with a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in short high heels and flowing dresses.
- Fresh faced and smiling, the twins go for loosely fitted dresses.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen begin attending New York Fashion Week, sporting clearly defined and independent styles.
- Mary-kate and Ashley attend the amFAR "Cinema Against AIDS" Gala with two radically different hairstyles.
- The Olsen twins attend the Met Gala with two looks that couldn't be more different.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen love their flowing sheer dresses.
- The twins rock beachy hair, tanned skin, and casual looks at a charity event.
- Red lipstick gives the two sisters a pop of color for their dark dresses.
- The twins attend New York Fashion Week in full on high-fashion glamour.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley go with a smoky eye at the CFDA Fashion Awards
- The twins wear oversized dark sunglasses at the Chanel runway show.
- Sunny blonde hair gives the twins a perfect summer glow.
- The Olsen twins add a pop of color to their black and white outfits with patterned and bright colored clutches.
- The twins don flowing, angelic dresses on the red carpet.
- The twins love to pair starkly contrasting black and white in their outfits.
- Black on black on black is the twins' high-fashion motto.
- Sunglasses inside? The Olsen twins can get away with breaking any style rule they'd like because they still look fabulous.
- The twins haven't stopped matching! Their twin purses are as cute as can be.
- The twins have never let go of their most iconic look: flowing loose-fitted dresses.
- The twins rock chic black sunglasses to complement their all-black outfits.
- Who can wear sunglasses inside and get away with it? Mary-Kate and Ashley can wear sunglasses inside and get away with it.
- The twins look more grown up than ever with fully developed and sophisticated personal style.
- The twins have lost their indoor sunglasses look, but have returned to their go-to: all-black!
- At an Estee Lauder event, sporting bags of their own design.
- Posing on the CFDA red carpet, just before winning their awards for Accessories Designers of the year.
- Posing in casual attire at the Elizabeth and James fragrance launch event.
- Looking ultra-chic in Paris.
- Mary-Kate cozies up to fiancee Olivier Sarkozy.
- Ashley takes Olivier's usual spot at the game.
- Looking regal at the Met Gala.
The couple started dating in 2012 and are frequently spotted together at Knicks games in Madison Square Garden. We can't wait to see Mary-Kate's wedding gown -- and of course the bridesmaids dresses! Ashley will most likely be Maid of Honor, right..? And their (equally chic) sister Elizabeth is bound to be a bridesmaid.
We're betting on Mary-Kate and Ashley collaborating on a unique dress just for the bride-to-be. A major perk of being a fashion designer, don't you think?
This is Mary-Kate's first marriage and Olivier's second -- his two children from his previous marriage are aged 10 and 12.
Click through the gallery above to see Mary-Kate and Ashley's style through the years!