Pippa Middleton admits her Royal Wedding bridesmaid dress may have fit 'too well'
- Kate Middleton waves back to an excited crowd as she enters the church. This was the first moment the world caught a glimpse at the stunning Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen gown.
- The backside that became famous. When Pippa Middleton stepped out behind her sister Kate, the world took notice of her perfectly shaped back side. Blogs, Facebook Pages and Twitter accounts were set up in its honor.
- Kate looked just lovely as her father walked her down the aisle.
- The Duchess's dress had an impressive, yet manageable, train, which Pippa tended to like a pro.
- The happy couple could breathe a sigh of relief as they left Westminster Abbey -- it was now time for celebration.
- Kate is simply gleaming following the ceremony while she's being taken with her new husband to the palace.
- Um, hands down the best dressed of the day. How adorable are these kiddos?!
- Queen Elizabeth II following the Royal Wedding is perfect in light yellow!
- Prince Harry is no stranger to these types of high profile events, but he seemed to be really enjoying himself.
- Kate's parents were impeccably dressed, with the Mother of the Bride simply glowing in pale blue.
- Princess Beatrice of York and Princess Eugenie of York exit Westminster Abbey after the Royal Wedding showing off their intricate and detailed hats (which garnered plenty of attention).
- Victoria Beckham arrives to attend the Royal Wedding wearing a navy dress with a matching small pill box hat.
- Tara Palmer-Tomkinson arrives to attend the Royal Wedding wearing an intricate royal blue hat which matched her blue dress.
- The first royal kiss occurred on the balcony of the palace, but the real moment occurred right below when the little flower girl pressed her hands against her ears -- clearly, she was not amused.
- Kate's second dress -- for the evening festivities -- was just as stunning. We loved the sparkling belt!
The Duchess of Cambridge's younger sister was catapulted to fame at the Royal Wedding in 2011 not just for being the new Princess's sister, but for a reason she wasn't quite expecting. Pippa Middleton was immediately dubbed "Her Royal Hotness" as she stepped out of the car to help her sister into Westminster Abbey - all thanks to her bridesmaid dress.
Designed by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen just like Kate's gown, Pippa's bridesmaid dress did a particularly good job of showing off her.. ahem, assets (as noted by the entire internet). And for the first time ever - publicly, at least! - she addressed how the Royal Wedding completely transformed her life during a recent speech. Of the famous dress? she said at the time of the wedding she was just glad it fit her, but "in retrospect it fitted a little too well."
Pippa gave the keynote address at a dinner for Women in Advertising and Communications London group, speaking openly and honestly about her life since her family came into the royal spotlight. Joking about that famous dress, she said "As I have found out, recognition has its upside, its downside and - you may say - its backside." Daily Mirror, she surprised the guests with how open she was about the sometimes harsh realities of fame. She spoke about how difficult it was when she received negative feedback about her book Celebrate, which sold only 18,000 copies, but explained that she's very grateful for the opportunities fame has brought her. We always knew we liked Pips, and we think public speaking might just become a bigger part of her future.
Click through the gallery above for our favorite moments from the Royal Wedding!