nb_cid nb_clickOther -tt-nb this.style.behavior='url(#default#homepage)';this.setHomePage('http://www.aol.com/?mtmhp=acm50s247banner041514 network-banner-promo mtmhpBanner
AOL.com
AOL.com
AOL.com

TODAY/AOL 'Ideal to Real' body image survey results

More From You

8 Comments
*0 / 3000 Character Maximum
Filter by:
wardisis1 March 24 2014 at 1:53 PM

Very good article, very realistic! As a body image therapist for the last 20 years, I can attest to the fact that it has gotten worse not better. Our awareness and addressing the issue is the only way it can improve! Thanks for the article. I just tweeted it to bodyimage360

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
fred February 24 2014 at 4:00 PM

Milley kisses Katey during Black History Month and all people are worried about is their hair?!?!?!

Reply Flag as Abusive -2 rate up rate down
eatatjojozz February 24 2014 at 3:11 PM

I used to watch the Today show until Matt started dressing like the Drag Queen he is and I no longer watch it because it basicly sucks and Matt should not be allowed on the show, He certainly is not worth being paid 25 million a year to act like the Tranny Queen he is and I still can not get over the way he Dissed Ann by throwing her under the buss. I now watch Good morning America. Get RID of sissy Matt, bring back Ann and I might watch it again. I miss seeing Al and the rest of the crew but Matt just plain SUCKS and is proud of it.

Reply Flag as Abusive +2 rate up rate down
jojowhite320 February 24 2014 at 2:27 PM

Have Your Say...Come on I do not believe the reporters will be make=up free!!! Most people know that to be on TV you should wear makeup and the macho guys who don't look like the very devil. And guys should cut their hair and shave their gray beards, they would look 25 years younger and you know I'm right. Men are just lazy. And since the duck dynasty is so popular the bearded guys have been out in public shopping ,eating etc. I personally hope the duck dynasty guys hang up their beards when the filming is over.

Reply Flag as Abusive +2 rate up rate down
lcraigs February 24 2014 at 2:07 PM

This is just another waste of viewers time. Apparently, adult news and issues don't matter much anymore

Reply Flag as Abusive +4 rate up rate down
OICU4455 February 24 2014 at 1:26 PM

I am 58 years old, and watched the "Today" program for most of my life. However, I am tired of Matt and a couple of years back I started watching ABC's "Good Morning America." They seem to take morning news with a lot more 'humor' than the 'Today' show does........................................

Reply Flag as Abusive +4 rate up rate down
buckeye3118 February 24 2014 at 1:19 PM

The National Barack Channel, following the lead of PopStar MESSiah.

Reply Flag as Abusive +2 rate up rate down
summergermann February 24 2014 at 1:14 PM

Funny that they're supposed to be makeup free selfies, but in all the images posted, they are in full makeup on set! Contradictory! If you want to see real women and mothers & daughters makeup free, go to https://www.facebook.com/happydittobysummer where I've been doing the love of mothers & daughters at any age, really makeup free!

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
angela February 24 2014 at 12:41 PM

never spent a lots of time at my self, now even less, even though i do have a lots of hang ups about my look, but than iam older and alone so i dont give a dang any more! would be nice though to feel different about my self even at my age, at least i can go to the other side with decency! :) never liked how i look, i knonw i have beautiful expressive eyes and a great laugh, but that too got old :)
so how can any one change herself or himself over night?? good luck hahahaha

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
bbnpl4545 February 24 2014 at 12:02 PM

Now the NSA will get a pohto to go with the info they gather on you.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down