AOL.com
AOL.com
AOL.com

AP, other media ask Fla. judge for Bieber video

Justin Bieber
MIAMI (AP) - A South Florida judge is holding a hearing on a motion by The Associated Press and other media outlets seeking the release of police videos made shortly after Justin Bieber's recent arrest.

Bieber's attorneys want a Miami-Dade County judge to prevent the release of the videos until his lawyers can review them for potentially inappropriate material. The AP and other media say there is no legal basis to withhold videos of the 19-year-old pop singer taken at a Miami Beach police station after his Jan. 23 arrest.

Both sides will argue their cases at a Thursday hearing.

Bieber has pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor charges of DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license. Police say he and singer Khalil Amir Sharieff were involved in an illegal street drag race.

More From You

131 Comments
*0 / 3000 Character Maximum
Filter by:
The Merricks February 20 2014 at 7:27 PM

show the video!!!!

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
stefanstoys February 20 2014 at 6:26 PM

The Media needs to get out of Justin Bieber's Ass, He's only 20 let him have he's Fun .
I know I Party a lot harder than that when I was that Age !!!
But I do think he needs to hook back up with Selena Gomez , That was one Good thing that he has Done.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
drizz February 20 2014 at 5:23 PM

JUSTIN TAKE A CHILL FOR A WHILE BEFORE THEY EAT YOU ALIVE YOU HAVE A TON OF YEARS TO HAVE FUN AND DO YOUR MUSIC THING .

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
Edward February 20 2014 at 4:54 PM

I wonder why his parents and his so called management team seem unable to help him grow up. I feel sorry for him.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
gunnster February 20 2014 at 4:52 PM

jb just a f-ing jerk. grow up little boy . system needs to throw your sorry ass into jail for the weekend with big brother. appreciate what you have *******. don't abuse it . personally hope you lose it and end up flipping burgers for bk. you need to bend over and go fys with your ******* father in front of you. i'm out *******

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
Barbara February 20 2014 at 4:42 PM

Why havnt we heard anythging from his Mother? I dont care how old my children are, Im still their Mother and if they do something I dissaprove of - I speak up!

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
1 reply to Barbara's comment
Go2hellk February 20 2014 at 5:14 PM

He pays her to keep quiet.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
boldaslove705 February 20 2014 at 4:39 PM

All I know is the hype around him. I can only handle bits at a time. Talent he hasn't and what's with the street attitude? That cred he hasn't. My young nieces think he looks like a girl and can't stand his music. He is able to cause so much drama. Why should we hole him up in county away from the inmate population, let's see his street cred then! I rattled nerves at 19 but to have my mom and dad with me while at it, that's disturbing. Back to Canada all m.

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
myrtlebeachbums1 February 20 2014 at 4:32 PM

Deport the PUNK.........sign the petition guys................Id like to meet him some place quiet so we could discuss the fact he was born without a father...even if he really was............PUNK

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
nursechic64 February 20 2014 at 4:22 PM

WHY hasn't the United States kicked this punk a$$ kid to the curb? Send his butt back to Canada. He is an utter nuisance to society!

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down