Body part adult men are most worried about

man measuring his body isolated ...
According to a recent TODAY/AOL body image survey, when it comes to physical imperfections, adult men and women worry most about 23 specific body parts.

Perhaps most surprising of all, the body part that the largest percentage of both men and women surveyed worry most about is their stomachs! Also, both sexes worry about their skin second to most.

Other major concerns for men? Thinning hair, graying hair and facial hair. Women? Not surprising -- and somewhat saddening -- a little bit of everything. Take a look.

For the full methodology of the TODAY/AOL survey, head over to TODAY. For full results, head to AOL.

bdgrizcp February 24 2014 at 10:28 AM

Funny, but given our notional obsession with dental care, you'd think teeth would've made the list somewhere. After all, most animals bare their teeth to express aggression or anger--for us it's the opposite.

wes0260 bdgrizcp February 24 2014 at 10:42 AM

I agree teeth are very important. I am not sure about the others but how about a big wet french kiss from some who's teeth are brown rotting and falling out of there head because the never flossed or brushed there teeth ever. Yuck! No snaggle tooth for this guy. That's disgusting Gives me chills thinking about it lol

Nina February 24 2014 at 11:59 AM

Now that I know what each gender worries about in himself, I'd be interested to see what each gender worries about in it's opposite gender.

SKIP February 24 2014 at 12:02 PM

As a 74 year old man, I'm interested in staying in shape as much as possible. I'm able to control just about everything myself, but I find it difficult (if not impossible) to get rid of my "love handles."

yankeefelix13 February 24 2014 at 12:03 PM

I'm old now DON'T CARE!!!!

NomadBud February 24 2014 at 12:22 PM

you forgot the ol whang dang .

rickchevy2009 NomadBud February 24 2014 at 12:51 PM

Lose weight and you will gain length on the "ol wang dang"

Kilroy February 24 2014 at 12:34 PM

You Nailed it on the Mans Point of View , my Top 5 ,Although I am luck I have no stomach to worry about & can eat Forever - Lucky here all my Life ! Go Kilroy

spoylr4u February 24 2014 at 12:35 PM

I work hard at staying in shape - round is a shape, right?

KingBrian spoylr4u February 24 2014 at 1:19 PM

HeeHee!

Carl February 24 2014 at 12:44 PM

Yes the stomach is the problem ---I think you would have to starve yourself to get it reduced --

Andrews Family February 24 2014 at 12:54 PM

Sadly the world has put more emphasis on external than internal. I would love to have a healthy fit body but it is more important for me that people see me for my healthy heart, soul and spirit.

nikkitytom February 24 2014 at 1:05 PM

Sad to read these percentages and realize how much more worried women are over every detail of thier bodies than men. I'd put most of the blame on our false advertising and the daily manipulation of minds so that now most of us have reached a state of perpetual discontent.
But look there's a whole new group of potential victims ... Men. Now maybe they can be convinced every time they turn on the TV that there's something wrong with them ... somewhere ... And then they'll BUY something to help it.

Back to School Deal

A new item every day in August
Back to School deal