Scott Disick's loving tribute to his late mom

'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Airs Tribute To Bonnie Disick
Sunday night's episode of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' ended with a tribute to Scott Disick's mom, Bonnie.

"I'm gonna stay here - I'm gonna play with Mason."

The episode saw Scott dealing with his mother's illness. Her liver had shut down, she was in the ICU and she was suffering from seizures. He was in and out of the hospital with her.

And the end of the episode revealed she had died. That tribute followed.

Bonnie died in late October. Scott and Kourtney Kardashian were torn up throughout the episode...

Kourtney was also trying to support her sister Kim as Kanye West proposed to her. Scott did not attend the now famously extravagant proposal.

Also on the episode, we saw Scott speak with his father about his mother's health. Scott's dad had long been struggling with health too - he was a diabetic.

And just months after Bonnie passed away - Scott's father, Jeffrey, died in early January.

Scott didn't speak out on social media about Sunday night's episode.

But fans were sending out those thoughts and prayers he'd asked for in the tribute.

Gina February 18 2014 at 12:40 AM

Soooo sad! I lost my Mom and Dad too. It's a terrible pain to watch your parents get sick and die. I was glad that my sister and I could be there for them right to the heart breaking end.
Prayers go out to Scott and his family.

CindyBear February 17 2014 at 3:21 PM

Scott, you are one of my families favorite on the show, you are so real and so funny. My heart goes out to you on the loss of your parents, on being a lone child has to be hard too, I can feel your loss for I have lost both my parents too, the love for them always remains strong and a day will never go by that you don't think about them, which is great for they were an important mark on your heart remember them in there good health for they are now healed and with the Lord. GOD BLESS YOU SCOTT.

mary jo February 17 2014 at 3:17 PM

Dear Scott,
So sorry for your loss re : your parents, so close together. I lost my parents 8 month's apart, your life will never be the same , people just don't understand until they go through it. Ignore nasty people,
My prayers are with you.

susan mary jo February 17 2014 at 4:03 PM

that is so sad for scott I think he is an only child

kayciaccio February 17 2014 at 3:04 PM

I don't watch the Kardashian show, but I did read this article. My sympathy goes out to Scott in the loss of his parents.

fmkman February 17 2014 at 8:19 PM

I like Him and Kourtney. Seem Genuine. Hope you both Live long and Happy.

Pam February 17 2014 at 2:27 PM

When we watch reality shows we only get to see what they want us to see...or make it look a certain way for us to think a certain way. From my observation...as portrayed anyway...he never seemed to have much time for his parents. They would always want him to come visit more and he always seemed to have an excuse why he couldn't. Whether it was another party to attend, or shopping for bling, or flying off to yet another exotic vacation. He just seemed almost embarrassed by them and never had time for them. Again....that's what the show portrayed to me. Hope the reality was different than they made it seem. We only have one set of parents. And once they are gone they are gone forever. I hope values them more now and wishes he had taken more time to see them when they were both still alive.

anwrose February 17 2014 at 1:21 PM

I'm not a fan of Scott or the show, but I am a daughter who recently lost both my parents. It will never be the same. Never. You just get used to a new "normal", where one day you hope your smiles will once again, come before the tears.

laf8181 February 17 2014 at 1:15 PM

Heartfelt sympathy for You and your family. God Bless !!! Your parents seemed like real genuine down to earth people. I bet they were awesome parents !!

Cheyenne@satx.rr.com February 17 2014 at 12:54 PM

I am so sorry scott about your loss of your parents God bless you ...

Valerie February 17 2014 at 12:19 PM

My deepest sympathy for your loss Scott. I can't even wrap my head around how it would feel to loose my parents 3 months apart. My Mom died when she was 37 and I felt I couldn't handle it if something happened to my Father and he passed. Thank goodness I did get to keep him until he was 78 and I am very greatful for that. My heart goes out to you for such a tragic huge loss. No one should have to endure so much pain. I'm glad you have your children and Courtney to help you thru the after part. The pain is always there but day by day it gets a little better.