1. It's the final day of New York Fashion Week, and some of the biggest designers are showing their collections today (Ralph Lauren, J. Mendel & Calvin Klein) but we've also been hit with a nor'easter. As in, double digit inches of snow. BUT the show must go on!
3. Barbie is the cover star for the 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Yes, seriously!
4. Melanie Laurent and Jennifer Connelly attended the premiere of "Aloft" at the Berlin Film Festival. Meanie wore Elie Saab Couture and Jennifer wore Chanel Couture.
5. Have you seen Taylor Swift's new hair cut? She's joined the latest trend sweeping Hollywood and chopped her hair into a bob. See it here.
6. Have you heard about the gift bag the stars receive if they don't win an award at the Academy Awards next month? It's pretty impressive... and worth $55,000. (E! Online)
7. Mulberry might not be doing a show during London Fashion Week this year, but apparently the brand and Cara Delevingne are planning a surprise. They're trying to garner a lot of buzz with their #SeeYouSunday campaign... and it's working!
8. Diane von Furstenberg has appointed a new Artistic Director, Michael Herz, to oversee "direction, promotion and design of the DVF brand, effective immediately." (Fashionista)
9. We're loving all of the front row sightings we've seen during Fashion Week. From Blake Lively to Anna Kendrick and Anna Wintour, the stars have come out to support their favorite brands.