Michelle Obama looks flawless in Carolina Herrera at White House State Dinner
FLOTUS Michelle Obama stepped out last night for the White House State Dinner, looking absolutely stunning in a powder blue Carolina Herrera gown with black lace detailing and a full skirt. The First Lady looked quite elegant as she and President Obama greeted French President Hollande on the North Portico of the White House.
- President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama await the arrival of French President Francois Hollande for the State Dinner at the North Portico of the White House.
- President and Mrs. Obama pose with French President Francois Hollande as he arrives for the State Dinner.
- Again, Mr. President and First Lady with President Francois.
- The First Lady exerting her best hostess efforts.
- We'd be pretty exhausted if we had to greet that many people too.
Click through the gallery above to see more photos of the First Lady at the White House State Dinner.