Sochi 2014: Day 5 in photos

FOMOlympics? Us too. But don't worry -- we've got all the big moments in pictures here.

Check out the jam-packed Day 5, and come back tomorrow for even more photos from the XXII Olympics Winter Games in Sochi.

punnster February 11 2014 at 9:08 AM

When I see these athletes perform I cannot help but ask, “How do they do that?” My legs are still aching from watching them perform yesterday.

roseyoungstewart punnster February 11 2014 at 8:42 PM

i guess years and years of daily training just for that one 3 minute event.

Pearl February 11 2014 at 2:19 PM

so happy for the Bilodeau Brothers, it is such a double win win.

pmkeepsakes February 11 2014 at 1:49 PM

the real winners are the parents of the Bilodeau Brothers.

John February 11 2014 at 1:37 PM

Loved that pic of Bilodeau hugging his brother with CP. Unfortuneatly some people look upon these challanged folks as retarded. I know some that are brilliant. Beautiful snapshot of human nature at its best.

littlemumzee2 February 11 2014 at 12:57 PM

I cannot think of anything more beautiful. You see, nothing else matters as much as Love..

Kay February 11 2014 at 11:28 AM

So glad that I got to witness the show of affection from the brothers from Canada. Makes you glad that you watched the Olympic program that night.

Ted Clark February 11 2014 at 11:25 AM

Tears were brought to my eyes with both brother acts. The Mulder and Bilodeau brothers to be exact. Obviously the the Canadian brothers was by far the most heart wrenching and heart warming! Having lost my only sibling and brother to cancer in 1979, I can feel the true love they feel for each other. It doesn't get any better!!!!! Congrats and God bless you (and I'm a tad envious, in a good way!)

anikahanna February 11 2014 at 10:59 AM

The picture with the BiLodeau brothers, is as good as it gets! It made my day, wonderful shot of the joy
of team work, love it! They both need a gold medal for brotherly love and support, pic says a 1000 words,
kudos to the photographer that caught it!

mcdrmjo6 February 11 2014 at 9:20 AM

Your CEO should resign .He is a disgusting example of how this country is run today !!!!!!!

Randy mcdrmjo6 February 11 2014 at 9:30 AM

Not exactly on topic mcdrmjo6..... but as the typical liberal leech who has no concern of where the money comes from (as long as you don't have to contribute or (gasp) earn it to pay for your demands.... but I'm not surprised... liberals have the attention span of gnat on meth.

pfg272 Randy February 11 2014 at 9:59 AM

I love it! Beautifully said.....

Flag +2 rate up
Barb Randy February 11 2014 at 1:08 PM

Way to go Randy!!! I think you responded for all of us. WELL SAID!!!!

Flag +1 rate up
rclut10600 mcdrmjo6 February 11 2014 at 1:21 PM

your a dush MC

bentbouy1 February 11 2014 at 4:25 PM

That was so wonderful to see. Very heartwarming to see the love and happiness there