AOL.com
AOL.com
AOL.com

Sochi 2014: Day 5 in photos

FOMOlympics? Us too. But don't worry -- we've got all the big moments in pictures here.

Check out the jam-packed Day 5, and come back tomorrow for even more photos from the XXII Olympics Winter Games in Sochi.

More From You

11 Comments
*0 / 3000 Character Maximum
Filter by:
rbostonbred February 11 2014 at 8:39 PM

Google says he donated the win to his brother.Very nice.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
rbostonbred February 11 2014 at 8:33 PM

does anyone here know who gets free trips to the Olympis? I see whole families at them and i know plane fare is very high. also how does a whole family pay for the hotels, food, travel etc ...Just an old lady, wondering, that;s all.I am sure the next Olympics are held in Rio deJaneiro and the next winter Olympis are going to be in South Korea. If i wanted to go just to watch, a flight to South Korea in four more years... gosh, could cost 2-3 thousand dollars, round trip, couldnt it?

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
bentbouy1 February 11 2014 at 4:25 PM

That was so wonderful to see. Very heartwarming to see the love and happiness there

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
Pearl February 11 2014 at 2:19 PM

so happy for the Bilodeau Brothers, it is such a double win win.

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
pmkeepsakes February 11 2014 at 1:49 PM

the real winners are the parents of the Bilodeau Brothers.

Reply Flag as Abusive +2 rate up rate down
John February 11 2014 at 1:37 PM

Loved that pic of Bilodeau hugging his brother with CP. Unfortuneatly some people look upon these challanged folks as retarded. I know some that are brilliant. Beautiful snapshot of human nature at its best.

Reply Flag as Abusive +4 rate up rate down
littlemumzee2 February 11 2014 at 12:57 PM

I cannot think of anything more beautiful. You see, nothing else matters as much as Love..

Reply Flag as Abusive +4 rate up rate down
Kay February 11 2014 at 11:28 AM

So glad that I got to witness the show of affection from the brothers from Canada. Makes you glad that you watched the Olympic program that night.

Reply Flag as Abusive +5 rate up rate down
Ted Clark February 11 2014 at 11:25 AM

Tears were brought to my eyes with both brother acts. The Mulder and Bilodeau brothers to be exact. Obviously the the Canadian brothers was by far the most heart wrenching and heart warming! Having lost my only sibling and brother to cancer in 1979, I can feel the true love they feel for each other. It doesn't get any better!!!!! Congrats and God bless you (and I'm a tad envious, in a good way!)

Reply Flag as Abusive +7 rate up rate down
anikahanna February 11 2014 at 10:59 AM

The picture with the BiLodeau brothers, is as good as it gets! It made my day, wonderful shot of the joy
of team work, love it! They both need a gold medal for brotherly love and support, pic says a 1000 words,
kudos to the photographer that caught it!

Reply Flag as Abusive +7 rate up rate down