Top 9 at 9: New York Fashion Week kicks off & more top style news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Happy Fashion Week! It's time for the Fall/Winter collections while you're trying to wear cute spring clothes under layers and layers of coats and scarves. But hey, that's February Fashion Week. While you're getting ready for the Fashion Olympics (At the same time as the actual Olympics), check out our full coverage here.
2. It's official. Whoever has the seat next to Anna Wintour definitely has the best seat in the house. Our friends at POPSUGAR rounded up an impressive collection of Anna and all her celebrity seatmates at Fashion Weeks past. (POPSUGAR)
3. In winter, there's no better way to brighten your face than with bold, red lipstick. We're obsessing over the latest gorgeous rouge hue from Lipstick Queen -- and you can shop it right here!
4. Don't have a ticket to the front row during Fashion Week? Don't worry, social media has you covered! Fashionista has put together a list of all the Instagram accounts you should be following this coming week, bound to give you your runway fix. (Fashionista)
5. Because who can get enough of The Bachelor? (Or laughing at it...?) The Cut details 50 jobs you can have, according to ABC's hit show. And yes, "dog lover" and "free spirit" are included. (The Cut)
6. As if her plate wasn't piled high enough?! The Duchess of Cambridge is adding published author to her resume, writing a foreward for a book written by wives of RAF service members. Get the scoop.
7. Get ready for Valentine's Day with some stunning new jewels that are perfect for every budget -- whether you're buying for yourself to wear on the big day, or buying for someone special as a gift!
8. This woman says she hasn't shampooed her hair in 5 years. Yes. 5 YEARS. But that doesn't mean she's not taking care of it -- just has decided to forfeit shampoo. Check out the video of how her hair looks now at the Huffington Post. (Huffington Post)
9. Elizabeth Banks visited Extra this week, wearing a gorgeous dress by Alexander McQueen.
Photo: Getty Images