Friends' priceless reactions to receiving ambush makeovers

Friends' Priceless Reactions to Receiving Ambush Makeovers

Two southern belles traveled to the Big Apple where they were lucky enough to be picked for the weekly ambush makeover on 'Kathie Lee & Hoda.'

To say they were excited would be an understatement - just look at their priceless reactions!

Jennifer is a stay-at-home mom raising three sons. She has had the same hairstyle for ages and has also lost 50 pounds over the past few years. Judging by her hysterics, she was very ready to try a new look. Heather looked years younger after snipping her locks and going lighter.

Both ladies looked incredible after being primped and pampered. They rocked shorter cuts and some amped up color thanks to Louis Licari, a professional hairstylist becoming known for his Ambush Makeovers every Thursday on the NBC talk show.

steve.siuu February 07 2014 at 11:07 AM

This is a must see. Google the term FAST MARKET CASH and go to the top site. Click on the PENNY STOCK page and see what the rich are trying to hide from all of us.

lfrevola February 07 2014 at 6:39 AM

You barely showed the finished makeover!

anitamara1 February 07 2014 at 12:29 AM

the one with the dark hair looks manly with her new style and makeup.....just sayin

Smittygirl14 February 06 2014 at 7:28 PM

They BOTH look great!

mmwwil Smittygirl14 February 06 2014 at 10:20 PM

For now, however you cannot put a silk hat on a pig . It will not wear the hat very long.

joyceherb mmwwil February 06 2014 at 11:10 PM

Ok... before I chastise you or make assumptions, exactly what do you mean by your comment??

Flag 0 rate up
makingmoneyez mmwwil February 06 2014 at 11:49 PM

L M A OFF

Flag 0 rate up
gudtip February 06 2014 at 6:47 PM

AWESOME

monica February 06 2014 at 5:40 PM

i don" t care for the straight hair on the one who had the waves. It looks thinned out now. what's the deal with everyone having to have straight hair anyway ?

mhdjl monica February 06 2014 at 8:18 PM

I've noticed that they frequently cut the women's hair on the shorter side and usually color it too.

Aissa2 mhdjl February 06 2014 at 11:19 PM

Called makeover. What do you want them to do? Throw a few rollers in their hair and some more hairspray? DUH!

Flag 0 rate up
Carl February 06 2014 at 9:26 PM

Please stop the senseless videos that I cannot understand.
The text about the story would be preferred.

headed4heaven Carl February 06 2014 at 10:24 PM

I agree Carl!!!!! The videos take tooooooo loooooong to load on my computer and I can read just fine without someone reading it for me. Most of the time I am backing out when I find out its a video....why can't they leave the option to us?? Like dont let the video start unless we manually start it....sooooo annoying!

headed4heaven February 06 2014 at 10:20 PM

I would have been very upset if they hacked my hair off like that!! It doesn't look like they like the cuts themselves ... I just wonder if they will be able to style their hair now that its so hacked up.

Aissa2 headed4heaven February 06 2014 at 11:17 PM

Than going to the show, agreeing to a makeover would not have been for you. Probably you would have had sense enough to decline the offer, since I have not seen one which does not require them cutting your hair. They have at least the since of adventure to give it a try, they went to NYC, they ended up on the show and agreed to the makeover. It is called stepping outside of the box. Their hair will grow back and they probably won't keep the style up anyways. Ever heard of wigs? Ever heard of everyone does not live in your head or agree with your thoughts? Might not want to go near NYC or any show known for makeovers, obviously you are fine and living well in your own madness.

makingmoneyez Aissa2 February 06 2014 at 11:48 PM

WHEN YOU LEAVE IT TO A PROFESSIONAL....YOU ASSUME THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING....ALTHOUGHT PEOPLE SAY I LOOK GREAT IN SHORT HAIR ...I KEEP IT LONG...LESS TIME TO STYLE. AND WHEN YOU ARE ON THE GO ALWAYS....YOU CAN CLIP IT AND GO... SHORT HAIR..I THINK NOT..........WE ALL DONT LOOK LIKE DEMI MOORE.

Flag 0 rate up
Carol Aissa2 February 07 2014 at 4:56 AM

You aren't a very nice person are you?

Flag 0 rate up
makingmoneyez headed4heaven February 06 2014 at 11:46 PM

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING.

slytweety45 February 07 2014 at 10:04 AM

THEIR

steeve.joens February 07 2014 at 6:50 AM

This is a must see. Google the term SLICK MARKET CASH and go to the top site. Click on the PENNY STOCK page and see what the rich are trying to hide from all of us this time.

Back to School Deal

A new item every day in August
Back to School deal