AOL.com
AOL.com
AOL.com

Ashton Kutcher tells Charlie Sheen to shut up already

'Jimmy Kimmel Live': Ashton Kutcher Tells Charlie Sheen To 'Shut The F- Up'

It's been three years since Ashton Kutcher replaced Charlie Sheen as the star of "Two and a Half Men" -- but Charlie still seems to think it's still his show.

He regularly Tweets about the sitcom, often bashing Kutcher. So, Ashton decided to call Charlie out on that on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live.'

Ashton: "I'm gonna public plea right now with Charlie. Dude, shut the f*** up! Seriously. Like, enough already. Like, it's like three years later and you're still blowing me up on Twitter? Come on, dude. Really?"
Jimmy: "There you go."
Ashton: "That was it. I did it. It's done."
Jimmy: "Charlie, leave the kid alone."

Fans on Twitter were cracking up over Ashton telling Charlie to ... well, you know.

There was no immediate response from Charlie on Twitter, but we're guessing it'll come soon.

Until then, you can catch Ashton in action as Walden Schmidt on 'Two and a Half Men' every Thursday night on CBS.

More From You

1375 Comments
*0 / 3000 Character Maximum
Filter by:
xman2229 April 14 2014 at 11:12 AM

Charlie was the epitome of a self absorbed JERK!, but the ******* actually made the show.
Kutcher is his own brand of crybaby jerk. Don't like him. Kill the show.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
Jerry April 12 2014 at 10:04 AM

The show died with Charlie................

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
barbara.hunterross March 17 2014 at 5:40 PM

The show went down hill after Charlie left and I have only watched a few episodes since he left and they all were not funny it seemed to me they decided since the new guy was not funny they went more extreme and hoped that potty humor could make up for the loss of Charlie's talent and all it did was make the show more raunchier and dirty and really not worth watching anymore. This show truly ended 3 years ago just no one bothered to tell the network yet.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
Kika March 17 2014 at 4:17 PM

Seems the consensus is Charlie has the edge and I agree the show isn't good without him and I don't watch but I had to laugh when A.K. asked him to stop thgat was the funniest thing I ever saw him do

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
garrett.smith14 February 25 2014 at 1:46 PM

without Sheen it is not the same program. It is not funny; the idea that anyone in their right mind would put up with a parasitic buffoon like the Allan person unless they were Jesus Christ or sick in the mind Krucher is no Charlie Sheen and Allen is not funny. Krucher isn't either

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
outdoorsradio February 25 2014 at 12:53 PM

Sheen's a bum, but he was a very funny bum. Kutcher might be a great guy but the show stinks.

Reply Flag as Abusive +2 rate up rate down
billyracebuff February 07 2014 at 10:59 AM

Haven't watched an episode since Sheen left. My personal protest is with the dick that fired Charlie. This is between he and Charlie and I support Charlie 100%. Kutcher is not Charlie and never will be. Let him continue his bad acting free of grief!!

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
Little Savage February 07 2014 at 9:32 AM

I have a rock with more acting talent that Mr. Kutcher, I have a boar pig that is better looking, and I have a hammer head that is smarter. I wish he would go back to being a pleasure toy for over the hill actresses. That seems to be his only talent.

Reply Flag as Abusive -1 rate up rate down
John February 07 2014 at 7:35 AM

Kutcher is "Half the Actor" Mr. Sheen is . Only a small, insecure individual, graving for any attention, would be so upset . You would figure after three years of listening to Mr. Sheen, Kutcher would put on his Big Boy pants and ignore any comments, however true !

Reply Flag as Abusive -2 rate up rate down
1 reply to John's comment
belinda.roar March 11 2014 at 6:39 PM

He did ignore him. For 3 years. I think it is time for Charlie to shut up. He's got another show going and he's doing the same thing there. Wonder who they'll get to replace him there. Sorry Charlie, Ashton's busy. He won't be able to fix this failure for you.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
rg February 07 2014 at 4:59 AM

I loved Charlie Sheen, loved the original show and cast, and the three main actors had the chemistry that worked. The timing of Angus Jones' lines was ingenious, and the show helped me, through difficult times, to laugh again. It was disappointing to see Charlie leave, but I also love Ashton's comedic talents, so I continued to watch the new show. Regardless of the actors, what makes or breaks a show are the writers. I want to know if the writers changed when Charlie left. The script of Ashton's first appearance and Jon Cryer's script, were a total turnoff; followed by Walden walking around the house naked; Allan obsessed with Walden's private parts; Walden sleeping with Allan's mother; the two mothers as lovers; and now a dike replacing Jake, is more than I can take. I can understand why Angus wanted out. But Ashton and Jon?? Like the pizza delivery guy said to Charlie: "We had a good run."

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down