Top 9 at 9: New York is officially king of style, 'Glamour' gets Wintour-ized & more style news
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. New York officially trumps Paris as the style capital of the world! According to new research released by the Global Language Monitor, New York is apparently the most stylish of them all. (The Cut)
2. Essie released its latest 'resort 2014 collection' and we're seriously so eager for all of the four new shades. A snowstorm doesn't seem so bad when your nails are rocking 'Cocktails and Coconuts.'
3. Glamour Magazine introduced a new look influenced by Anna Wintour with cover girl Taylor Swift.
4. Uganda's President Yowery may sign bill banning miniskirts, meaning a $4,000 fine and 10 years in prison for women unwilling to cover up in public areas. (Glamour)
5. Miley Cyrus is experiencing quite the cold-shoulder from the fashion community, with many designers being reportedly reluctant to lend the star clothes. (Refinery29)
6. A PR veteran reveals the science behind choosing who get the most coveted front row seats at Fashion Week. (StyleCaster)
7. Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week is right on our heels, and we've got everything you need to pack for a successful NYFW in style.
8. We rounded up the ultimate guide for a Valentine's Day outfit that's flirty, fierce or fun!
9. According to reports, Queen Elizabeth II would like to see some major changes made to Kate Middleton's wardrobe.