How Olympic Bobsledders Prepare for the 100 MPH Drop (VIDEO)

U.S. Men's Bobsled Team Drivers Sound Off: Winter Games Insider
We're only three days away from the kick off to the Winter Olympics in Sochi! AOL exclusively caught up with Steven Holcomb and Nick Cunningham from the Men's Bobsled team to find out what it takes to be an Olympian. We got the inside scoop on what they eat before their runs, how they prepare for the events and we even got them to reveal what's in their carry ons.
AOL wishes the Bobsled team good luck in Sochi and you can too by tweeting to the athletes here.

Kaden February 05 2014 at 9:33 AM

Good Luck and keep save ,we have you all in our prayers

startrekkerstar February 05 2014 at 4:47 AM

Great! Watched this to see "what olympians eat for breakfast" but another misleading headline leads us to "whatever I can get my hands on" and "depends on where we are." So helpful. Where do I find that in the cereal aisle?

Tommy startrekkerstar February 05 2014 at 7:07 AM

I thought they were going to say "Wheaties". I prefer Capt' Crunch, myself.

Brian Tommy February 05 2014 at 8:01 AM

I like Cheerios.

Flag +1 rate up
lasommelier February 05 2014 at 9:27 AM

add: special wishes for kelly clark from all the folks @ Mt snow, Dover, and Wilmington.
Go for it!!!

jackcor333 February 05 2014 at 12:15 AM

this guy looks like he would eat anything including the table

lasommelier February 05 2014 at 9:26 AM

best results for all our dedicated athletes and their staff. stay safe guys!

jmccann31 February 05 2014 at 9:01 AM

Good Luck to all of our USA athletes. Look forward to the Olympics every four years, winter and summer. I'm a little worried about this one. Just pray that our athletes stay safe. This is the one
time in my life I'm glued to the T.V. GO U.S.A.!!!

TOMMY February 04 2014 at 9:49 PM

We have 3 Olympians in our family and none of them use steroids. Really guys. True swimmers. joggers, etc. are born with the ability to win both physically and mentally. It does not take drugs to win. But with injury (or Hx. of ) many people end up taking steroids for anti inflammatory. Trust me they are not recommended for anyone who is not in need. Long time steroid uses after crushed arm from an accident. If you do not exercise when using them your muscle deteriorate and you get flabby. Do you take an analgesic for your pain or a cup of hot tea? Try herbal remedies first....but do not label the Olympians as steroid user please.

JOSEPH February 05 2014 at 8:35 AM

I would think they eat Wheaties. Breakfast of Chapmions.

Michael February 04 2014 at 6:44 PM

GO LOLO, We all know you can do it You more than deserve it, you're the best. Don't allow any distractions, stay focused and go for the Gold..

elnpet February 05 2014 at 7:05 AM

Am looking forward to the Olympics. I wish every one luck and a safe stay in Sochi. May we learn to respect each others laws and become friends while this great event is taking place. amen.