TIME's top picks for sexiest Super Bowl commercials of all time

The Sexiest Super Bowl Commercials

It can get pretty steamy at the Super Bowl. From bikini-snapping scorpions to models loving on vegetables, here are Time's
picks for sexiest Super Bowl commercials.

mecnsd February 01 2014 at 10:46 PM

My guess is....if they have to use sex to sell a product, does that mean the product can't stand on it's own? Near naked bodies makes it more appealing to consumers? Do you actually buy the car [soap, shampoo, shoes, etc.] cuz of a sexy commercial?

jijjhnsn mecnsd February 02 2014 at 7:22 AM

There are little minds out there, those are the ones they are chasing to buy their stuff.

hensteeth jijjhnsn February 02 2014 at 9:10 AM

Watch out for those run-on utterances, jijjhnsn. (How do you pronounce that?)

Flag 0 rate up
jurmik February 01 2014 at 8:36 PM

Sexy/racy in the USA is not so in other countries.

jijjhnsn February 02 2014 at 7:21 AM

In no distant future actual sexual intercourse will suffix as television commercial in America. Just wait.

sarracen February 02 2014 at 12:26 AM

I'm confused by this article since I recall seeing the Kia commercial when it first ran. They edited it after that...but I just assumed to fit in a shorter (cheaper!) time slot. I thought it was one of the most entertaining of the crop...but, I'm a guy so, ya know.

tb9gmsl February 03 2014 at 8:21 AM

45 takes ? Hey, that kid was no dummy. Still ... I remember instantly remoting away on that one. couldn't do it fast enough.

oldmandowntown2 February 01 2014 at 5:04 PM

I particularly didn't find any of these offensive, you see alot worst at the beach in the summertime. Instead of worrying about things like this, the TV networks should censor all the violent movies they broadcast everyday. It's hard to find a good TV series that doesn't have violence in them. Then we wonder why our younger generation are like they are. After watching all the violence while growing up, they come to think this is acceptable. Video games, their music (rap) and TV shows are nothing but violence. These are the things that networks need to worry about.

db1219 oldmandowntown2 February 01 2014 at 8:29 PM

You hit the nail on the head, oldmandowntown!!! I work on a school bus and the kids act atrociously, as if there are no repercussions for their actions. They hit each other, push each other, say the worst things imaginable to each other, and act surprised when I to them to behave or write them up. What is even worse is the way that the parents act----they are downright lunatics!!! A few years ago, I was a baseball/softball umpire and quit because of the adults.

The commercials, though, should be more about the products than about sex.

tom February 02 2014 at 4:55 PM

Always heard that the camera puts 10 lbs on you. These girls must be stick people.

Bitter Twitter February 01 2014 at 12:24 PM

These are no worse than Beyonce's performance on the Grammy's

jbaer10314 Bitter Twitter February 01 2014 at 1:21 PM

All the viewers should've seen that one coming.

kindamara Bitter Twitter February 01 2014 at 3:27 PM

Or Miley Cyrus, Madonna, professional "cheerleaders", Lady Gaga, etc. ....

grumpydriver43 February 01 2014 at 9:05 PM

Heck the show naked and afraid shows on prime time they have no clothes on as they enter the jungle and it shows enough to get someone's rocks off. So what the difference in a woman with sexy clothes on making a commercial for a product. Sex does sell. I see it everyday when I drive those coffee shops that have a girl in a bikini selling coffee. Get over your prudness there is nothing wrong with a woman's body if you got it flaunt it...

chefjohnp February 01 2014 at 8:50 PM

1st I have just converted to a vegetarian, kidding. Actually, those commercials are nothing to what is shown on prime time.