Super Bowl XLVIII'S best dancer?

Super Bowl XLVIII's Best Dancer?

bronco116 February 01 2014 at 11:37 AM

GO SEAHAWKS

DAVE February 02 2014 at 12:02 AM

GO SEATTLE

mahanaland February 01 2014 at 12:58 PM

so why isn't there a single clip of one of these guys dancing? dumb article.

larrykaren7613 February 01 2014 at 11:51 AM

Jerry Rice was a class act.

ldaugh5336 February 01 2014 at 11:52 AM

watch larry fitz with the cards class act

grlnd126 February 01 2014 at 8:11 PM

Tough and grown men acting like teenage girls. I've never understood why those clowns act like such fools after a touchdown or a sacking of the quarterback or any other normal play in football. For me it has no place in the game. Maybe in ice skating or competitive dancing, but not in football.

Marrieah grlnd126 February 01 2014 at 8:17 PM

Why does the dancing after a touchdown bother you so much. Funny things is twenty years ago there was no mention of guys celebrating, but now, everything certain players do is a problem. Why is that???

ywcka grlnd126 February 01 2014 at 9:08 PM

THE REAL THING IS THAT, I THOUGHT THE SAME ABOUT BOXING. WELL, IS JUST ENTERTAINMENT. WE PAY A LOT OF MONEY TO GO AND SEE THE SUPERBOWL, OR CROWD THE SUPERMARKETS TO BUY POTATOE CHIPS, WALK INTO LIQUOR STORES AND BUY LIQUOR LIKE IF IT WILL BE OUR LAST DAY ON EARTH. SUPERBOWL SUNDAY [WICKED SUNDAY] AND IN THIS ONE; THE AUTHORITIES THAT ARE TAKING AWAY OUR FREDOM,ARE TELLING US THAT IS ALL RIGHT TO DRINK . I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU, BELIEVE WHATEVER THEY SAY AND DO IT. YOU'LL BE IN DEEP TROUBLE. BY THE WAY. THE BEST DANCER WON'T BE PLAYING THIS YEAR. BORICUA SALSAMAN-CRUZ, FROM PATERSON NJ

cvanac8550 February 01 2014 at 11:59 AM

how about best catch,play ,pass.....

fren57 February 01 2014 at 3:57 PM

If I was a coach in the NFL, there would be no "dancing", (if you wanna call it that) on my team. To me it says, "look at me, look what I did. The other 10 guys on my team did nothing. It was all me"

jachill19 fren57 February 01 2014 at 4:07 PM

Coaches should make the players pass a fourth grade grammar lesson before they are allowed to dance.

James fren57 February 01 2014 at 5:26 PM

u gotta point there, especially if the team's losing..it's stupid

Gary February 01 2014 at 2:59 PM

My personal feelings about 'dancing' is, act like you've been there before. Act like you've made a first down before, act like you've sacked a quarterback before, or scored a TD before. It is nothing but showboating, showing off, for something you get paid to do anyway. Just do your damn job and stop celebrating just because you made a play. The greatest players in the game didn't celebrate when they made a play. Jim Brown, OJ Simpson, Walter Payton, Tony Dorsett, they all handed the ball to the ref when they scored or made a first down. The game has become a contest, not between "Teams", but between who can celebrate the best. And stop taking off your damn helmets when you get a cramp while laying on the field. We all know you're just wanting "Face Time". It's getting ridiculous. Okay, I'm finished ranting. lol

fitzgeraldacr Gary February 01 2014 at 3:53 PM

Right GARY.....football is the name of the game..NOT...Dancing..not Ballet...just good ole FOOTBALL

Paul February 01 2014 at 1:43 PM

"When you get into the end zone, act like you've been there before." —Vince Lombardi