nb_cid nb_clickOther -tt-nb this.style.behavior='url(#default#homepage)';this.setHomePage('http://www.aol.com/?mtmhp=optinnewaol network-banner-promo mtmhpBanner

iPhone catches fire in student's pants

iPhone Catches Fire In Student's Pants

A 13-year-old in Maine sustained first- and second-degree burns at school Friday after her iPhone reportedly caught fire in her pants. According to the school's principal, the middle schooler heard a pop and all of a sudden smoke started coming out of her pocket. According to WMTW, several of the girl's classmates and her teacher immediately rushed to her aid with blankets and a fire extinguisher to put out the blaze.