Fab or flop: Miley's denim disaster & more of this week's best and worst celeb style
It's officially award season and celebrities are hitting the red carpet in their hottest looks yet! But this week, not all style selections deserved an applause. Miley Cyrus looked disheveled in denim while Rihanna gave us a chic throwback outfit to envy. From the biggest events to television appearances, we've rounded up all of this week's best and worst celeb looks.
- For her MTV Unplugged special, Miley Cyrus performed onstage in a dazzling all-denim ensemble reminiscent of Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears' unfortunate red carpet denim disaster.
Jessica Simpson looked like a rockstar in New York City toting her Valentino 'Rockstud' Tote and donning an all-black ensemble. We can't get enough of her wide-legged pants that are totally on trend for spring 2014.
- Delta Goodrem looked absolutely stunning at the 3rd Annual AACTA Awards Ceremony in this magenta cut-out open-back Michael Costello jersey gown. Can our whole wardrobe be this color?
- Rihanna attended the MAC Cosmetics Launch of Viva Glam Rihanna in Soho in a full Lanvin look. While we love the Spring 2014 collection pieces separately, Rihanna's head-to-toe outfit felt flight attendant chic.
- Courtney Eaton looked jaw-droppingly gorgeous on the red carpet in this J'Aton Couture bodice and cream skirt.
- We'll always be Ashanti fans, so seeing her wear this unbecoming dress for the Universal Music Group 2014 post GRAMMY party definitely disappointed.
- Jordan Sparks' body is undeniably hot. But it gets a total white out effect in this super tight bodycon dress.
- Rihanna made us yearn for the '90s in this Chanel suit from the label's Spring 1994 collection. She sported this chic look on Good Morning America and pulled the outfit together with a Adam Selman bodysuit and a necklace of pearls.
- At the Hollywood Stands Up To Cancer event, Diane Kruger looked flawless in an Erdem floral jumpsuit. The bold choice of a fuchsia clutch and pastel-blue Celine pumps pull this whole look together.
Click through the gallery above to check out this week's best and worst celeb style!