We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Ever seen something on a blogger that you just absolutely had to have? Who What Wear
found several pieces spotted on street style bloggers all for $150 and under
2. The Super Bowl is fast approaching. Enter AOL's #SuperSelfie
contest to win a Domino's gift card or a flat-screen TV for the big game.
3. Or, if you're not interested in the Super Bowl, we have a few alternative options for ways to spend your Super Bowl Sunday
. And yes, Downton Abbey
is one of them.
4. Happy birthday to The Honest Company! Jessica Alba wore this cute look by Andrew Gn to celebrate her entrepreneurial endeavor's second birthday.
5. Want to get a jump-start on your workout goals this weekend? Start by trying a juice cleanse
or a new-fangled exercise class like air yoga
6. Ann Taylor premiered its summer collection on Wednesday night, and we can't believe how chic it is. We're dying for the tassel belts, striped tanks, and laser-cut dresses.
7. Rihanna wore an orange tweed vintage Chanel skirt suit on the set of Good Morning America this week, and we found an awesomely identical blazer
that looks just like it -- for $129.
8. One of our favorite jewelry designers, Jennifer Fisher, was interviewed by The New Potato
-- perfect Friday afternoon reading.
9. Could Sarah Jessica Parker replace Anna Wintour
at the helm of Vogue
some day? According to this source, only time will tell. (Stylecaster)