Teacher's aide 'thankful' racy photos were exposed

Massachusetts Teacher's Aide 'Thankful' Racy Photos Exposed

WCVB reports that a Massachusetts teacher's aide briefly placed on leave when the school district found out about her second career as a lingerie model says she thinks she's a good example for her students.

In her first public statements, 23-year-old Kaitlin Pearson said in broadcast interviews that she's a college graduate who got good grades.

She says she her special needs students at a Fitchburg elementary school didn't know about her second career, and they wouldn't care because they are more interested in dinosaurs.

She thanked her family for their support during the ordeal, and thanked the person who anonymously sent a package of racy photos to the school superintendent, prompting her paid leave, because it has given her positive publicity. She was reinstated this week.

She says she loves both careers.

donhvac January 31 2014 at 12:50 PM

Its only a way to help pay off student debt

huegreckshun donhvac January 31 2014 at 1:01 PM

True.. Student debts are overwhelming.. and she neither had to compromise herself by being totally nude, nor sliding down a pole.. You see more skin at a beach these days..

dale January 31 2014 at 12:35 PM

Teacher aides. . .especially for emotionally "challenged" kids should be paid $25/hr. . not the pittance aides are paid. I know because I taught emotionally and behaviorally challenged kids. Half the problem is the back biting that goes on among the emotionally disturbed faculty and staff. . what a bunch of goody goody tattlers! I never encountered such people in all the jobs I worked.

wherbjr35 January 31 2014 at 12:25 PM

Any dude found guilty of trying to jeopardize a teacher/model would lose is man-card, in my opinion.10 bucks says it was a jealous female co-worker, probably someone pushing upper 40's or mid 50's who started this fiasco. Only someone of that generation would try to "out" a person anonymously, or more importantly, try to put a negative light on modeling. I am in 100% in favor of modeling, lingerie, and lingerie + modeling. I find it shameful how easily people can validate their selfish actions, all in the name of **something** . For me, I rest easy knowing I am not the type of person capable of trying to intentionally harm or cause duress to another person. Those kinds of thoughts just don't cross my mind...

cmsppe wherbjr35 January 31 2014 at 12:36 PM

Probably some ignorant small minded person who classifies people by age , I bet it was some self absorbed twenty something that was jealous of her good grades in college, Or some immature dude that she blew off and he couldnt take it. Usually some the person protesting the most is the guilty party

Tyler January 31 2014 at 12:24 PM

who cares what she did or does for work.as long as kids are not hurt and she likes what she is doing for work go for it. + she looks sexy. be safe and have fun.

joebrender2 January 31 2014 at 12:30 PM

wish i had a teacher like that....i'd never miss a day of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob joebrender2 January 31 2014 at 12:45 PM

you bet":) same here

seany713713 January 31 2014 at 12:35 PM

we are thankful also-thanks !!!!

seany713713 January 31 2014 at 12:35 PM

i fail to see a problem !!!

emedina9515 seany713713 January 31 2014 at 12:37 PM

agreed

Hitmanblues January 31 2014 at 12:36 PM

Think she is beautiful myself

hi5d January 31 2014 at 12:11 PM

Makes you want to get an education.

Jerry and Suzi January 31 2014 at 12:49 PM

Good for her – way to go