Happy birthday Kerry Washington! See the gorgeous star's best looks
- Wearing an embellished Miu Miu dress, Fred Leighton bracelet, and a satin Prada clutch at the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards.
- Wearing a vampy lace Marchesa dress at the Producers Guild Awards.
- In Rodarte at the Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- Wearing a gorgeous pastel Oscar de la Renta gown at the 44th NAACP Image Awards.
- Wearing a head-to-toe floral Giambattista Valli couture look at the Independent Spirit Awards.
- Wearing Miu Miu at the 85th Annual Academy Awards.
- Going glam in Jason Wu at the Human Rights Campaign dinner gala.
- Stopping traffic in Michael Kors at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards.
- In Wes Gordon for the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner.
- In custom Vera Wang at the Met Gala this year.
- In Giambattista Valli for the 'Scandal' season two finale event in Los Angeles.
- Wearing a strikingly canary Proenza Schouler creation at the 2013 CFDA Awards in New York City.
- In an adorable Stella McCartney resort look for the 2013 Teen Choice Awards.
- In Halston Heritage with a Nancy Gonzalez clutch for The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences and SAG-AFTRA's Emmy nominee celebration.
- Wearing white heels again, along with a J.Mendel dress for the "She's Making Media: Kerry Washington at The Paley Center for Media" event in New York.
- Wearing Giambattista Valli to the BAFTA Los Angeles TV Tea Party.
- Wearing Marchesa at the 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
- Shortly before the pregnancy new breaks, Kerry has a high-low moment in a Vince Camuto frock and Christian Louboutin heels at Variety's 5th Annual Power Of Women event in Los Angeles.
Happy birthday to our favorite Gladiator! The gorgeous Kerry Washington is celebrating her 37th birthday today, January 31st. This past year was an incredible one for Kerry, having secretly married football player Nnamdi Asomugha in June and announcing her pregnancy a few months later.
The Scandal star is always high atop our ones-to-watch list come awards season, and the fact that she is now dressing a baby bump makes us even more excited to see what she'll wear! A big fan of Miu Miu and Giambattista Valli, Kerry has seriously stepped up her sartorial game over the last couple of years.
She takes the red carpet by storm each time she steps out, but let's not forget where else she rules the roost, as the always BA Olivia Pope:
Click through the gallery to see Kerry Washington's best style moments of 2013!