AOL.com
AOL.com
AOL.com

Taylor Swift 'Attacked' at Grammys in hilarious YouTube mash-up

Not everyone takes the Grammy Awards so seriously. This brilliant video features arcade character Ryu from 'Street Fighter' perfectly timing a martial arts kick as Swift's head thrusts while playing the piano. The video has gone viral and has racked up millions of views.

More From You

591 Comments
*0 / 3000 Character Maximum
Filter by:
LolaMarie January 30 2014 at 7:22 PM

That is just to hilarious. I thought look at those skinny no shape legs and I thought she should be wearing a long dress or better yet pants till I saw the head jerking. How ridiculous. I've washed many piano players get into their music but the don't jerk their heads to the point of having "whiplash"

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
cdh4411 January 30 2014 at 5:23 AM

I love Taylor Swift ,she has come to us like a breath of decency and immense talent that will give our young people a simple fresh connection about life ,love and relationships.she is the classiest entertainer and so beautiful without going over the edge.i pray she will be able to keep it together and not fall into the pit falls of the negative pressures of the entertainment bussness.she is a national treasure,she is a rare talent,she is so wonderful.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
benplhrs743 January 30 2014 at 1:06 AM

she is such a pretty, talented lady . I hope to see her with some years on her. She will be amazing

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
Johnnie January 30 2014 at 12:33 AM

I will always love whitney, she truly have the #1 quality vocal of all time...

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
pmcg203745 January 30 2014 at 12:32 AM

Is she having s seizure? I can't believe anyone would act that way on purpose. Sure hope she didn't win anything.

Reply Flag as Abusive +3 rate up rate down
lexielynx January 30 2014 at 12:20 AM

well that was random....

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
defensearms January 30 2014 at 12:18 AM

wonder what is her real problem, looks pretty retarded......The Ninja kicks is awesome ;-)

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
aledobears January 30 2014 at 12:16 AM

Not sure why all the bitterness..I fell out of my chair laughing :)

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
Sunny January 30 2014 at 12:15 AM

Let's all get on Taylor for thrusting her head back and forth while singing her song. Meanwhile, old Beyonce is shaking her booty and grinding all over the stage while half naked, with her husband grabbing her ass. And this is fine and dandy.

Reply Flag as Abusive +2 rate up rate down
2 replies to Sunny's comment
Shelley January 30 2014 at 12:34 AM

Right on

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
LolaMarie January 30 2014 at 7:25 PM

Hey she was acting like trash and Swift was having a seizure. In all honesty it was a poor show. I should know I have been through about 40 years worth of music.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
mhagerinteriors January 30 2014 at 12:11 AM

I heard she does this head thing during her concerts. Taylor should find something else or tone it down about 5 times!!

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down