Happy birthday Oprah! Her 10 best looks for her 60th birthday
- Oprah Winfrey arrives at the 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 18, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
- Oprah Winfrey poses at The Royal Botanic Gardens on December 11, 2010 in Sydney, Australia.
- Oprah Winfrey exits a hotel October 9, 2006 in New York City.
- Presenter Oprah Winfrey speaks onstage during the 83rd Annual Academy Awards held at the Kodak Theatre on February 27, 2011 in Hollywood, California.
- Oprah Winfrey walks with the Graduates at the inaugural graduation of the Class of 2011 at Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls on January 14, 2012 in Henley on Klip, South Africa.
- Executive producer Oprah Winfrey arrives at the 'Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire' screening during the 2009 Toronto International Film Festival held at Roy Thomson Hall on September 13, 2009 in Toronto, Canada.
- Oprah Winfrey attends the 2007 Vanity Fair Oscar Party.
Oprah Winfrey attends the Los Angeles premiere of "Their Eyes Were Watching God."
- Oprah Winfrey speaks onstage during the 60th Primetime Emmy Awards held at Nokia Theatre on September 21, 2008 in Los Angeles, California.
- Oprah Winfrey arrives at the 19th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards at Barker Hangar on January 16, 2014 in Santa Monica, California.
Today is Oprah Winfrey's 60th birthday, and to celebrate this milestone birthday, we collected our 10 favorite looks she's worn through the years.
A television personality, philanthropist, producer, actress, MAKER, and all-around inspiration to millions, Oprah shows us all that it's possible to do absolutely anything. This woman has almost literally taken over the world – and she's captured our hearts in the meantime! Look through Oprah's best fashion moments, and you're sure to see some very consistent trends. She is an expert at dressing perfectly for her body, and she always chooses flattering silhouettes. She consistently looks put together, and is often in fun bold colors.
Our favorite looks? When she rocks a red dress (pictured: in 2006, and also in 2008! We couldn't choose...) and goes for bold, bright patterns a la her Australia visit in 2010.
Click through the gallery to see. Happy birthday Oprah!