AOL.com
AOL.com
AOL.com

The biggest performances at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

Every year, the Grammy Awards bring out the biggest names in music and always feature the most incredible performances and this year is no different.

Check out the gallery above of every performance from the 56th Annual Grammy Awards as they happen.

The Grammys' Hottest Moments

More From You

718 Comments
*0 / 3000 Character Maximum
Filter by:
eysmith0131 January 28 2014 at 11:27 PM

I didn't see Beyonce and Jay-Z performance but I'm sure it was a good performance However, I thought the Grammy's was boring. I would've perferred to see Allen Jackson, Brad Paisley, Trace
Adkin or anyone else to perform with Blake Shelton other than Willie, Kris and Merle. Sir Paul and Ringo should've chosen a better selections of songs to perform from the past. I loved Pink performance and metallica was good as well as Ferrell along with Stevie Wonder. McLemore is a good rapper however the rest of the program was boring.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
RaulOntiveros209 January 27 2014 at 11:13 PM

JAY-Z ...... your way out of BEYONCE league ..... she the most beautiful woman in show bizness....I sure hope you kiss the ground she walks on every morning you wake up .......damm HOLMES...you da luckiest MAN alive ............DAT BEUTIFUL woman is way 2 GOOD for you ...............

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
channelzoey January 27 2014 at 11:10 PM

Loved Katy Perry's set, now THAT'S how to incorporate animals into your performance! Thought Pink was adventurous but a bit like watching ice skaters when you feel like they're gonna fall...

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
robbyitalguy January 27 2014 at 10:28 PM

Madonna looked as hot as hell..that whole part of the grammys was the best

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
panthercoachdeb3 January 27 2014 at 10:07 PM

As I sit and read all these comments I just have to laugh..Poor Carrie Underwood who gave it her all with the Sound of music and who has an incredible voice(check out her 2013 Grammy performance)
gets bashed/sent death threats/ for her role but Yet we allow this garbage to be Award worthy...and nobody besides the commentators(us) bashes an eye...kinda makes my stomache turn to think what Music has become..I'll stick to my country and my 70's rock groups..that was music..what I saw last night doesn't even qualify ..smh

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
barbaramcdonald014 January 27 2014 at 9:34 PM

If anyone out there remembers May West....in her later years, Madonna was looking like her last night. Check May out online.

Reply Flag as Abusive -1 rate up rate down
Cusic January 27 2014 at 8:57 PM

What the hell was wrong with Madonna last night. She looked plastic and her singing was horrible
Please retire

Reply Flag as Abusive +2 rate up rate down
ucmugs January 27 2014 at 8:56 PM

This was one of the worst shows on TV.

Reply Flag as Abusive -1 rate up rate down
Love Me Or Hate January 27 2014 at 8:49 PM

All I know is Taylor Swift needs to show some respect during the show. She does the same each and every year and that is getting up and dancing and jumping around. Everyone is there to enjoy the show including herself and they can't do that when she is in front of them. I noticed last night a gentlemen behind her kept having to move and try to look around her. The show and world doesn't revolve around her sadly. Not a good look Taylor.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
DON & SHARON January 27 2014 at 8:49 PM

So Glad I didn't waste my time on these awards! These people really are full of themselves.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down