Red Carpet arrivals at the 56th annual Grammy Awards

It's on! The Grammy's are officially underway at the Staples Center in sunny Los Angeles. We're keeping an eye on the red carpet for big fun and high fashion as your favorite musicians, performers and celebrities make their entrance. We'll be updating our gallery throughout the ceremony so stay with us for everything from the latest-late arrivals to the wildest fashion moments live from the biggest night in music!

npnozie January 26 2014 at 10:56 PM

Gee who vote for the weird girl who sing loyal???? Nomber one song? are you guys joking!

celienet January 26 2014 at 8:34 PM

Katy Perry is stunning. LOVE the dress.

locketbones January 26 2014 at 8:33 PM

Just a lot of "look at me" people who have no real life and just crave attention. Rented, donated clothing/jewelry, etc. It should be called the BEA (biggest ego awards). Most don't even look in a mirror after they dress, they rely on their "handlers" to dress them and tell them they look great. Put a skillet in their hands and point them towards the stove...they'd be lost. Stoves don't have mirrors!

Broweser locketbones January 26 2014 at 8:41 PM

don't we all wish we had the respect and fame to have luxurious items donated? Have a designer dress me up, makeup artist pamper me? I do. Unfortunately, some of us just don't put ourselves out there, cause we're either lazy or not talented enough. But I don't hate. I appreciate and get inspired instead :)

GEORGE January 26 2014 at 8:27 PM

Silly clothes and not knowing the words to the music they belt out caused me to change channels.

sharon3823 GEORGE January 26 2014 at 8:45 PM

Change channels? What channel? I can't find who is televising them?

kathrinemeyer January 26 2014 at 8:56 PM

So you mean to tell me they have big celebrity events like this and no charity events like this who pays for all this ****?? Our tax dollars? Id rather feed the hungry than have a bunch of goonies present themself with a "o look at me" award dont get me wrong I love music but the awareness of the music taken beyond measure should be the same for people struggleing out in this world..

Fiery one kathrinemeyer January 26 2014 at 11:20 PM

Our tax dollars are NOT paying for this mess - Hollywood is. Good grief, leave your politics at the door on this topic! (must be a lib)

elmtreeent January 26 2014 at 8:06 PM

This is a list of those who I thought looked "dignified" and beautiful in their choices of clothing:
Taylor Swift, Ryan Lewis, Macklemore, Tricia Davis, Katy Perry (I was facinated by her gown!), Tamar Braxton, Bonnie McKee, and Ringo Starr. There were a few blank spaces where I thought pictures ought to be.

comsite January 26 2014 at 8:02 PM

Cyndi,
You still have my heart always have and will, love your singing.

gzeeks January 26 2014 at 8:00 PM

This is the ultimate parade of puppies!!!! It so sad that we tune into watch these people and glorify them as if they were god. as if what they are wearing will change the world and cure cancer. We also get the pleasure of seeing that Taylor Swift and her" fake I won face." GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!

Jaynie211 gzeeks January 26 2014 at 8:26 PM

Not watching that mess they call "talent"!

Jdarren4ever January 26 2014 at 7:58 PM

Seems like they pic the worst clothes to wear. Taylor looks beautiful as always.

jete309 January 26 2014 at 8:48 PM

I'm 85 tears old and only can remember the beatles and my eldest son wearing a suit with a
manderin collar in yellow. You go with the flow.