Wendy Williams breaks down

Wendy Williams gets shockingly candid, claiming that her son doesn't like her anymore.

Wendy Williams Breaks Down

b515 January 21 2014 at 8:49 PM

Must be in need of a ratings boost. Hopefully, the couch potatoes and mindless came through for her.

Elaine January 21 2014 at 9:58 PM

My son also did this to me. Dau-in-law was instigator - jealous of mom-son relationship. Years went by and no comment from him in our defense. Last year their son - our grandson - was married and I told my over 50 yr old son that I love him ... and he replied, "Love you too, mom". That was such a reward that I have waited over 30 years to know. Spent all this time thinking he didn't love me. So hang in there, Wendy ... either this will pass or God will give you the grace to live with it and keep laughing.

turbomimi January 21 2014 at 7:29 PM

Please enough already.

g3user1usa January 21 2014 at 10:27 PM

I'm sure he's not the only one who doesn't like Wendy Williams. The line stretches around the block.

bds6543 January 21 2014 at 10:41 PM

This is not the place nor venue for this kind of silly break down! What is she thinking? That her son is going to change his mind and his behaviour when he sees her crying on T.V. ? NOT.
This is a 13 y/o male adolescent boy--who want to bond/identify with the same gender parent. This is NOT unusual and is normal. She needs to get some information and education on how to deal with this, and stop that crying on T.V.! Silly, inane, and inmature on HER part. I would be she's a pistol to live with herself!

Ruby January 21 2014 at 7:23 PM

Wendy, I feel your pain, and other mothers who raising teenagers, rebellion kids are feeling your pain as well, don't worry about having the meltdown on TV. When you're really hurting, the tears will flow. It doesn't matter where you're at, you're keeping it real. Keep Praying Wendy,put your son in the hands of the Lord. Yes, you're a working mom, you cant spend twenty-four seven with him, you just do the best you can. Your son will appreciate you more, just give him time, God will work it out. We love you, Girl, keep your head up, and keep during what you're during, We are proud of you. God Bless you!!!

Jdarren4ever January 21 2014 at 10:42 PM

She's annoying!!!

alana1968 January 21 2014 at 7:21 PM

When you talk negatively about other people…………You Reap What Sow!

LavishnessOfLove January 21 2014 at 7:20 PM

Love with forgiveness shall always WIN later on as he is just young for now. Time will come soon as he gets older then Wendy will be very happy to hear him singing I Love You!!! So be patient!!! And better yet be glad many of us do love you!!!

erich428 January 21 2014 at 11:00 PM

Jeez, I think most 13 year olds "don't like" their Moms much, boys or girls. I didn't like mine, and she was great, I was just 13. My kids didn't like me when they were 13, and there were days I had a hard time liking them. She needs to find some friends with kids the same age to reassure herself that "this too shall pass". My kids are older now, and they finally recognize that I am (and was) awesome.

Back to School Deal

A new item every day in August
Back to School deal