Top 9 at 9: Zara Phillips give birth to baby girl, plus more of this morning's top style news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
- Prince William's cousin Zara Phillips has given birth to a baby girl. She will be sixteenth in line to the throne.
- The Critics' Choice Awards aired last night, and you can see the best dressed here.
- It was another fashion miss on the red carpet this week for Julia Roberts. We just can't get into the sunglasses and gown look.
- Vanessa Hudgens visited The Tonight Show With Jay Leno in this gorgeous Giorgio Armani dress.
- Keira Knightley looked prim and proper in Chanel for the premiere of Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit in Los Angeles last night.
- Allison Williams sported British brand Alexander McQueen for the UK season premiere of GIRLS.
- Zosia Mamet wore an Elisabetti Franchi jumpsuit on the GIRLS red carpet Tuesday night.
- Have you seen the Kathy Hilton Collection yet? Check out a few of her gorgeous dresses here.
- Lena Dunham more than made up for her Golden Globes flop in this adorable Erdem frock at the GIRLS UK premiere.
Click through the gallery above to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!