AOL.com
AOL.com
AOL.com

Top 3 misbehaving animals of the week

Top 3 Misbehaving Animals Of The Week

The Internet went to the dogs this week. Missed the mouthy husky, the sneaky boxer or the chicken finger thief? We've rounded them all up in one quick clip.

Our No. 3 pick is a stubborn husky named Blaze. His owner tells him to go to his kennel several times, and Blaze makes it crystal clear that he'd really rather not by actually telling him "no."

The video of the 11-month-old husky was published to YouTube on the 5th of January and already has more than 4 million views, but has still been making headlines all week.

Our second pick of the week involves a naughty boxer named Kermit that was clearly very annoyed by his owner's alarm clock.

Hopefully Kermit's owner has moved that alarm clock so he can make it to work on time.

And our top misbehaving animal of the week? That title goes to a dog named Lucy. Why? Because she was caught stealing chicken nuggets in a very interesting way. What a smart - we mean naughty - dog.

Does your pooch rival these curious pups? Tell us in the comments below.

More From You

49 Comments
*0 / 3000 Character Maximum
Filter by:
artsculptor1 January 19 2014 at 10:53 PM

MY DOG WAS FORBIDDEN TO GO TO THE BEACH ANYMORE. BEACH POLICE SAID NO NO NO. I HAD TO LEAVE HER HOME, SINCE SHE WENT OUT OF EVERY WINDOW I PUT HER IN A WINDOWLESS BATHROOM. SHE OPENED THE MED CABINET, DUMPED EVERYTHING IN THE SINK, THEN TURNED ON BOTH WATER FAUCETS. SINCE THE SINK WAS THEN STOPPED UP WITH MED CAB STUFF, IT OVER FLOWED. SHE JUST OPENED SHOWER DOOR AND STAYED INSIDE UNTIL I GOT HOME. MY SCREAMS BROUGHT NEIGHBORS OVER, WHO GOT BROOMS AND WORKED WITH ME TO SWEEP WATER OUT OF MY TILE FLOOR HOUSE. THEN I PUT HER OUTSIDE. SHE JUMPED THE 6' FENCE. I TOOK MY EX'S BOWLING BALL AND HAD THEM DRILL ANOTHER HOLE IN IT. SLIPPED A CHAIN THRU AND ATTACHED IT TO HER COLLAR. THE NEXT WE HEARD WAS THERE WAS A LARGE GREY DOG RUNNING DOWN THE STREET WITH A BOWLING BALL AROUND HER NECK. SHE CAME HOME, BUT NOT WITH THE BOWLING BALL. !!!

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
1 reply to artsculptor1's comment
Sherrie Dobbie January 19 2014 at 10:59 PM

oh my.... mind of her own.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
artsculptor1 January 19 2014 at 10:44 PM

I LOVE DOBERMANS. HE SAT IN THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT " LIKE A PEOPLE," HE WAS TALLER THAN I, NEVER TOUCHED THE WINDOW, AND PEOPLE IN CARS ALONG SIDE WENT BESERK. I WISH I HAD A DOBIE MALE PUPPIE TO TAKE HIS PLACE.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
MARLENE January 19 2014 at 9:57 PM

I had a cat that I thought was watching the television cartoon of mice running around. I took a stool and sat it in front of the television and he would sit there watching the mice and sometime paw at them. Later I found him of top of the television with his head and paw hanging over swiping at the cartoon mice. Another cat would open the window screen to get out. It was a small screen with a wooden frame you sat inside the open window. Then you pull it to meet both sides and close the window back down on it. I found he was at the door but did not remember letting him out until I saw he would jump on the back of the couch and put his claws in the screen and push it sidewards until it opened for him to get outside. A female cat would bring home gifts. Once she meowed at the door and as I opened it she picked up and mouse and ran in. Another time it was a chipmunk. I made her let go but then I had to quickly think of a way to get it out of the house. I turned my laundry basket over thinking to just drop it over the chipmunk but it kept avoiding me but our trusty dog (looked like a small Sheppard) began to help. He would run in front of the chipmunk as it ran his way (he did not try to grab it) and it would run in front of it as it ran my way. Thank goodness it did not take long to get the basket over it as I did not want to traumatize it. I scooted the basket on the floor and out the door. Bye-bye chipmunk. Of course, after that I only opened the door a small distance to make sure the cat did not have another present. One of the female cats had kittens so I put her and the kittens in a box. My three children were very young and kept kneeling looking into the box; but the Sheppard, Rex, (grown male) was sitting at the box and looking in. Soon the mother cat had to get a drink and jumped out of the box. One of the children started to put their hand in the box but the Sheppard quickly leaned over the box covering the top so the children could not reach in the box. That really surprised me He would do that every time the mother cat got out of the box and would stay that way until she came back. One day a neighbor told me the Rex would not let her husband into their apartment so the husband had to get in through the basement. This lady (everyone one the street) would give him a treat and he was laying on her porch this evening. He had never seen the husband before so I guess he thought the husband was an intruder and would not let him get to the door.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
erieeye January 19 2014 at 8:30 PM

who's the idiot on the bear dog story who doesnt like pets, go live in the no pet city IDIOT

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
yamel86 January 19 2014 at 6:57 PM

Love em'!

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
Kate January 19 2014 at 4:02 PM

I like the husky the best, although the other two certainly get points for cleverness. A friend of mine used to own a border collie named Tess, who talked all the time. Her owner encouraged her, but it was hilarious how well Tess could mimic the sounds G made.

Reply Flag as Abusive +3 rate up rate down
1 reply to Kate's comment
SumBreezeHuh January 19 2014 at 8:25 PM

I laughed more at the husky too. Our Boxador talks to us and it always has us in stitches, but he does it on his terms and I've never had the camera handy to catch him on video. My kids keep hounding me to save it on video for when he's old and gray, lol.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
frjohnssj January 19 2014 at 3:56 PM

Funny how the camera was available. There is no news without someone's video sent out to be seen.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
winniepoo January 19 2014 at 2:02 PM

My cat I sometimes thinks she is a dog my son has a husky and they did not grow up together but she lets him know who's house this is he will chase her under the bed but when he is my son's room she goes and spites at him under the door and makes so of the strangest sounds you have ever heard but if we open the door she runs as fast as she can under the bed I wonder what she says to him

Reply Flag as Abusive +2 rate up rate down
Squeek January 19 2014 at 2:01 PM

Lame picks for pets of the weeks....

Reply Flag as Abusive -7 rate up rate down
2 replies to Squeek's comment
Kate January 19 2014 at 4:03 PM

It's not pets of the week, it's misbehaving dogs of the week.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
nascar20155 January 19 2014 at 6:00 PM

hey squeek, you just got lame comment of the week.

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
jghath January 19 2014 at 1:56 PM

Dog park officials forgot to lock the park door and started flooding it for irrigation. A number of dogs were still inside.the park. Without any prompting by their owners, they lined up to run through the water. They continued this procedure for about a half hour with the park officials desperately trying to get them out and the dogs still lining up for their run through the water.This was in the small dog part of the park but they were joined in the fun by a few larger dogsl.

Reply Flag as Abusive +2 rate up rate down
1 reply to jghath's comment
Kate January 19 2014 at 4:03 PM

That must have been hilarious to watch.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down