Top 3 misbehaving animals of the week

Top 3 Misbehaving Animals Of The Week

The Internet went to the dogs this week. Missed the mouthy husky, the sneaky boxer or the chicken finger thief? We've rounded them all up in one quick clip.

Our No. 3 pick is a stubborn husky named Blaze. His owner tells him to go to his kennel several times, and Blaze makes it crystal clear that he'd really rather not by actually telling him "no."

The video of the 11-month-old husky was published to YouTube on the 5th of January and already has more than 4 million views, but has still been making headlines all week.

Our second pick of the week involves a naughty boxer named Kermit that was clearly very annoyed by his owner's alarm clock.

Hopefully Kermit's owner has moved that alarm clock so he can make it to work on time.

And our top misbehaving animal of the week? That title goes to a dog named Lucy. Why? Because she was caught stealing chicken nuggets in a very interesting way. What a smart - we mean naughty - dog.

Does your pooch rival these curious pups? Tell us in the comments below.

winniepoo January 19 2014 at 2:02 PM

My cat I sometimes thinks she is a dog my son has a husky and they did not grow up together but she lets him know who's house this is he will chase her under the bed but when he is my son's room she goes and spites at him under the door and makes so of the strangest sounds you have ever heard but if we open the door she runs as fast as she can under the bed I wonder what she says to him

spccowb January 19 2014 at 10:35 AM

These dogs aren't just cute or "naghty," they're downright smart. I wish everybody would wake up to the fact just how smart these animals are. If people were brought with the fact that animals are capable of reason or at least figuring out how to use tools and making art, maybe they'd be treated better by humans, because people would see these critters as smart and deserve the respect we give to anybody.

Hello Joe spccowb January 19 2014 at 10:42 AM

Yes we need to wake up because you've enlightened us all.

anthony chavez January 19 2014 at 10:50 AM

BOW WOW WOW YIPPY YO YIPPY YAY

therealkatsmell January 19 2014 at 1:19 PM

I LOOKED UP MY FAMILY TREE...AND FOUND THREE DOGS USING IT. INFANTS AND DOGS ARE THE ONLY CREATURES EVOLVED ENOUGH TO SHOW TRUE LOVE

zigzigsputnik January 19 2014 at 11:25 AM

My dog did that. Pushed the table against the counter where I had the trash can, used the chair to climb up and get to the garbage. Her name is angel. I'm changing it.

Ms. Dragon January 19 2014 at 11:36 AM

My big male Akita hated taking pills. He'd lay down and cross his paws over his face. He also cleaned my Thanksgiving plate left on the table. My fault, sure. He was so big the plate was right at his face level and slurp - clean plate club!

sutt202 Ms. Dragon January 19 2014 at 1:20 PM

My yellow Lab is known as the "pre-wash cycle". There ain't nothing he won't eat. And no lengths he won't take to get to it. He's the most well behaved dog in the world. Unless it comes to food.

brennemanbelkin January 19 2014 at 11:45 AM

I know some people who aren't this smart.

Ed. January 19 2014 at 1:13 PM

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THE LOVE OF A DOG..THEY'LL EVEN GIVE THEIR LIVES FOR YOU....

abbeyfree Ed. January 19 2014 at 7:02 PM

Dogs are so loyal, and love you unconditionally.

emberbb January 19 2014 at 12:24 PM

No wonder we love our pets so much. They are entertaining and loving, bad or good!

Glinda the great January 19 2014 at 10:31 AM

Hill - Stinkin' - arious.... Good Babies....