Best dressed at the 2014 Critics' Choice Awards
- Margot Robbie in a gorgeous Elie Saab jumpsuit.
- Lupita Nyong'o in chic Calvin Klein.
- The always stunning Cate Blanchett in Lanvin.
- Sandra Bullock in tiered, strapless Lanvin.
- Amy Adams in hot pink Roland Mouret.
- Meryl Streep in sparkling Stella McCartney.
- Brie Larson looked lovely in Escada.
- Camila Alves in draped Paule Ka.
What better way to spend a Thursday night than watching the 2014 Critics' Choice Awards? Fresh off their Golden Globes glow, the stars came out to be honored by the country's critics. With nominees like Meryl Streep, Amy Adams and Margot Robbie -- and a more casual dress code than say, the Oscars -- our eyes were trained on the dresses they chose.
From Lupita Nyong'o's stunning Calvin Klein dress (and sparkly eyeshadow!) to Margot Robbie's Elie Saab jumpsuit, click through the gallery to see the best dressed of the night.
Next up: Screen Actor's Guild Awards on Saturday! Awards Season is a marathon, friends. (The very best kind.)