Bizarre, drunken meltdown on 'Bachelor'

'The Bachelor': Contestant Has Bizarre, Drunken Meltdown On First Date
Just two episodes in and we've already had an insane drunken meltdown on "The Bachelor." After a naked photoshoot that was full of secondhand embarrassment, legal assistant Victoria got blasted ... and made a fool of herself. "I'm gonna straddle [Juan Pablo] every day," she cooed in a confessional. "'Cause that's what life is about. Straddling people ... and things."

myfriendindover January 14 2014 at 11:43 AM

Even if I were stupid enough to watch this crap on TV, my assumption would be that all this nonsense is staged for ratings and viewer entertainment. Anyone who needs to go on a TV show to find the love of their life is desperate and needs to get a life.

Claire January 14 2014 at 12:39 PM

these shows are discusting they show mentally unstable young women who never met this guy before falling apart over not being picked by him? what happened to self worth and morals these girls just hop in the sac with a stranger? what the hell kind of thing is this to show young girls?? how to be needy and dispirate? I hate these shows who put them on air?

rockytony January 14 2014 at 12:40 PM

Question: Who is more stupid? The girl, the show or the people who watch this drivel? Answer: All of the above.

Rob January 14 2014 at 12:53 PM

Shows like this exist only because we have become a nation of self loathing idiots.

denasteg1 January 14 2014 at 12:55 PM

Makes me glad I have never watched the show!!! :)

angela denasteg1 January 14 2014 at 1:50 PM

i never watched either of the show because it makes me sick to watch it, this time i watched off and on because of juan pablo iam a soccer fan so that is how i knew who he was, he is a nice man and i hope this show wont ruin him!

dws51564 January 14 2014 at 1:11 PM

So much for prostitution being illegal. I guess if you can convince a bunch of stupid Americans to watch it that makes it okay.

tzarolia January 14 2014 at 1:22 PM

I'm glad Juan Pablo sent Victoria home, she is mentally unstable. Lucy needs to go next.

Carol January 14 2014 at 1:22 PM

Wasn't that scene supposed to be about adopting animals? If you ask me, I think the animals were put in compromising positions with those idiotic nude people. ABC has stooped to an all time low using animals in this manner. Apologies are in order to every Humane Society in the U.S.

Mark Stubben Carol January 14 2014 at 1:32 PM

They were having fun! You should try it sometime! Left Wing loony who probably can't stand physical contact with another human being because you're ugly as sin! Get a life!

nrobeyone1 January 14 2014 at 7:46 PM

What a joke and she is in the LEGAL system? Please save us all! I bet when she shows up for work, they have no place left for her as they should! Fire that tramps ass!

judie January 14 2014 at 1:41 PM

I watched last night's episode of "The Bachelor". Actually, I have watched most of the shows over the years. The photo-shoot, cute costumes, adorable pets, a great idea for an Animal charity photo-shoot. However, a nude scene really needed to be in this photo-shoot?? The District Attorney and an elem school teacher were chosen to pose nude (just 2 signs to cover their bodies, plus black-out lines for tv). The teacher quickly found someone not opposed to "take her place". The DA appeared upset and stated it was not in her comfort zone. Juan Pablo reassured her it was for charity, she would do fine. And so what the heck, this alleged DA agreed to be filmed nude for charity?? Her career, her not being comfortable with that, was less important than his wanting her to pose nude - with him - for charity? What was she thinking? What was he thinking? He was shown as encouraging her to compromise her personal beliefs just for him, for the show, for a chance at a future date? And she agreed! Maybe she felt that the tv exposure will help move her career along?? I guess nowadays, people believe that any publicity/exposure is better than no publicity/exposure...