The best beauty looks at the Golden Globes
The 71st Annual Golden Globe Awards aired last night, and while we've already covered the red carpet arrivals and the best and worst dressed, we can't forget the beauty looks.
- J.Law looked positively ethereal with her vampy lip and smoky eyes, created using products by Dior Beauty.
- We loved the glossy lids and shimmery lip on the 12 Years a Slave actress.
- A red lip plus cat eye is a classic look for Taylor, but she wears it to perfection.
- Emma Watson's berry lip was gorgeous, and her eyes really popped.
- Another Dior Beauty look we loved! The pink lipstick and blush went perfectly with the actress' Prabal Gurung dress.
- The gorgeous Australian looked fresh-faced and glowing. She completely pulled off the red carpet sans smokey eye.
Click through the gallery to see who the standout makeup looks from the night.