The best Golden Globe Awards red carpet looks of all time
Back in 1999 when Angelina Jolie was just a little-known actress, she commanded our attention in a form-fitting Versace gown.
- Calista Flockart went classic in a black and white gown at the 56th Annual Golden Globes.
- Fun, daring and flirtatious, Halle Berry proved you don't have to go serious to stand out on the red carpet.
- Kate Hudson stunned in a plunging, embellished Atelier Versace creation.
No one pulls off sultry like Salma Hayek, and this stunning red Narciso Rodriguez dress is no exception.
- Nicole Kidman looked statuesque in a high-low gown.
Jennifer Aniston proved that the simple, easy way is sometimes the best way in a vintage Valentino gown.
- Charlize Theron won for Best Actress (and best dressed in our books) in this Christian Dior lemon yellow gown.
- Jennifer Garner pulled off a bold color and feminine ruffles in a Valentino dress at the 2005 Golden Globes.
- Mischa Barton embodied Young Hollywood perfectly in this fresh, sequined gown at the 2005 Golden Globes.
Eva Longoria did prom Golden Globes style, in a fun Oscar de la Renta frock.
- Uma Thurman dipped her toe in bridal style while keeping one foot firmly in high-fashion in this stunning, white gown.
- How could you not notice Hilary Swank in this shiny copper Calvin Klein gown?
- Keira Knightley did a gorgeous, grecian look in a white Valentino dress.
Beyonce is Queen B as usual in an Elie Saab gold gown at the 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards.
- Sienna Miller did what she does best in a boho-chic Marchesa gown.
- Cate Blanchett translated an Alexander McQueen runway look into a show-stopping red carpet winner.
Angelina Jolie proved that grey is never boring in a St. John's elegant gown.
- Penelope Cruz, nominated for best actress in a drama for her work in "Volver", looked feminine and fun in a flouncy, black dress.
- Charlize Theron balanced classy and sexy at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards.
- Scarlett Johansson showed off her figure in a simple, red dress.
- This dress has inspired many a cocktail party outfit since.
- The unusual color and eye-catching embellishments on this Gucci number made it a winner for Naomi Watts.
Emily Blunt is the perfect picture of elegance in a Hervé Léger gown.
- A little Carrie Bradshaw, a little Sarah Jessica-Parker, this dress was the perfect mix of the star's on and off-screen styles.
Eva Longoria balanced both sleek and feminine in a breathtaking Reem Acra dress.
Anne Hathaway had a fairytale moment in a midnight blue, Armani Prive gown at the 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards.
Zoe Saldana's Louis Vuitton dress is romantic, modern and dramatic all in one.
- January Jones channeled old Hollywood glamour in this attention-grabbing Versace red, dress.
No one does minimalism better than Calvin Klein, and Emma Stone looked flawless in one of his streamlined creations.
Michelle Dockery is as stylish on the red carpet as she is on an estate in Downton. This Alexandre Vauthier dress put her on our style radar.
- Jessica Alba was the picture of Old Hollywood glamour last year.
Click through the gallery to see who made our Golden Globe Awards best dressed list...of all time.