The best hair looks from the 2014 People's Choice Awards
The 40th annual People's Choice Awards aired last night on CBS, and we've already spent most of our morning rehashing the red carpet looks, as well as the makeup that went along with them. However, we can't forget the most important part -- the hair, of course!
- Is that blonde we see? The Glee star looked glowing and glamorous in her new color.
- We totally called it -- the ponytail braid is what's happening in hair this year.
- The Vampire Diaries star had a crazy, intricate, braided/twisted/coiled up-do that was so complicated, we obviously have to give the girl (and her hair stylist) props.
- While we weren't crazy about the dress, Kat's romantic waves and embellished headband were on point.
- We loved how Jessica really let her makeup shine, and kept her hair sleek, middle-parted, and tucked back.
We saw two pretty clear trends at the People's Choice Awards last night, and it seemed that celebrities were either in favor of the crazy, complicated styles or the clean and minimal looks. To see a few of our favorites, click through the gallery above.