Eva Longoria named Maxim's 2014 Woman of the Year
And Maxim's 2014 Woman of the Year is... Eva Longoria!
- Eva looked sultry in emerald backstage at the 2013 NCLR ALMA Awards.
- Eva showed some serious skin in this sparkly number.
- MIAMI, FL - DECEMBER 05: Actress Eva Longoria attends Moments In Motion, An Exclusive Unveiling Of Never Before Seen Photos At De Nolet, Miami For Art Basel on December 5, 2013 in Miami, Florida. (Photo by Alexander Tamargo/Getty Images for Ketel One)
- What's sexier than a low back?
- We love the geometric cutouts of this dress -- and that she's showing off her shoulders.
- The best part about Eva's style is that she's extremely tasteful with how she shows some skin -- choosing a high neckline to compliment the high slit of this dress.
- All black and curve-hugging is the perfect recipe for a sexy look!
- This dress's plunging neckline has added interest with the circular design.
- We're loving the leather leggings!
- Totally chic in all black.
- The sheer lace of this dress amps up the bubblegum pink color into sultry-town.
The always-sexy actress was chosen as the magazine's January/February cover star, after they awarded her the high honor, praising her business savvy and production career alongside her beauty.
We love that the mag chose Eva, 38, and she looks gorgeous, of course! Not only is she a beauty, but she has brains -- recently earning her Master's Degree. (And postponing her interview to finish her thesis!) It's not her first Maxim cover -- she first covered the magazine in 2006 -- but she explains in this issue that she believes that the definition of sexy is ever-changing, and she's proud to be a "chameleon." She can easily amp up the sex-appeal while acting or on the red carpet, but she is a producer, business woman, loves to cook, and so much more.
Photo Credit: Randall Slavin/Maxim
Click through the gallery above to see Eva's 10 sexiest looks!