Really pretty makeup ideas from party stars
Beauty inspiration from the girls who know how to get down.
- Her performances are less than subtle, but everyone knows Beyoncé has a softer side. To get her shimmering look, start by using golden peach and brown shadows ($22) to create smoky eyes. Use a thin liquid liner pen ($18) to make small, winged cat eyes on the upper lids. Highlight cheekbones with iridescent cream ($41), then paint your pout with a pastel pink lipstick-gloss hybrid ($20).
- Emma Stone’s lips inspire nations. Maybe that’s a bit dramatic, but so are her lipstick choices. To re-create Stone’s watermelon kisser, use a lip pencil ($19) to line around the edges, then fill in the entire mouth. Layer with sheer gloss ($26) in a similar shade. Keep the rest simple: light pink blush ($22) on cheeks; a swipe of black eyeliner ($18); and clean, filled-in brows ($23).
- As one half of fashion’s favorite twin set, Mary-Kate Olsen knows her way around a party scene. Imitate her steely gaze by ringing eyes with a deep copper shadow ($20). Then use an ultra-thin liquid liner ($9) to outline carefully along the top lashes and waterline. Cream blush ($26) and sheer lipstick ($20) warm up the rest of the face.
- Nicole Richie knows how to make waves — mostly of the red-carpet variety. Copy her sultry style by applying champagne cream shadow ($20) all over the lids, followed by golden chrome in the center and taupe on the outer corners. Draw a chocolate brown line along the top and bottom lashes to define the eyes. Fake a glow with peach cream blush($13) on cheeks and long-wearing bronzer ($30) all over the face. Finish with nude gloss ($18).
- She’s usually pap-snapped with a bare face, but Kate Moss knows how to glam up after sundown. To get her old-Hollywood-goes-grunge mug, start with a thin layer of CC cream ($14.50) for even, dewy skin. Cat-out the eyes with liquid liner ($15) and thickening mascara ($9). True red lipstick ($30) polishes the look.
More from DailyCandy:
Must-Have Hair Tools
Nail Art 2.0
Plus-Size Dressing Tips
Braids for Any Skill Level