Top 9 at 9: Kate Moss gets a documentary for her 40th birthday, plus more of the morning's top style news
- The holidays may be over, but the celebrities haven't quite come out of hiding yet. If you're missing your daily dose of fashion inspiration, here's one you may have missed -- Rose Byrne in this Dion Lee dress, which she wore to a Boxing Day sales event in her native Australia.
- Could this be the year of Vanessa Hudgens? Read Flare's interview with the Disney star turned dramatic actress, and decide for yourself.
- Wardrobe malfunction, anyone? Britney obviously handled hers like a pro -- see the Instagram video here.
Want to get in shape this year? Check out our stylish sportswear picks here.
Photo credit: Saucy Glossie
- If you're on the East Coast or in the Midwest, we're going to assume you're in need of some winter styling tips right now. You can find one of our favorites here.
- In honor of Kate Moss' 40th birthday, French TV channel Paris Première is producing a documentary on the model's life. Read more about it here.
- If you're sick of Crocs, we have bad news for you -- due to a two million dollar investment, they're not going away anytime soon. Read more about this major fashion faux pas here.
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Click through the gallery above to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!