Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez take a romantic ... Segway ride?
- Wearing Atelier Versace at the InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globe After Party.
- Sporting a Gucci frock and strappy metallic heels for the premiere of "Spring Breakers" in Paris.
- Wearing an ab-bearing Dolce & Gabbana look with Giuseppe Zanotti heels to the U.S. premiere of "Spring Breakers" at the SXSW Film Festival.
- Wearing one of our favorite looks, a Reem Acra gown, to the LA premiere of "Spring Breakers".
- Wearing an Oscar de la Renta ensemble with Gucci sandals to the 26th annual Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards.
- In a fierce Julien McDonald look for the MTV Movie Awards.
- Wearing a Vince top with a Blumarine skirt for the 2013 Radio Disney Music Awards.
- Wearing a strikingly neon Atelier Versace stunner at the Billboard Music Awards.
- Wearing a stunning embellished Dolce & Gabbana dress to the ESPY Awards.
- Wearing Cushnie et Ochs at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards.
- Wearing Atelier Versace to the MTV Video Music Awards.
- In a revealing Cushnie et Ochs creation for the Flaunt Magazine Issue Party with Selena Gomez And Amanda De Cadenet in Los Angeles.
- Wearing a Zara jumpsuit backstage at 106.1 KISS FM's Jingle Ball in Dallas.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez haven't been seen together for months -- and many believed their romance was over for good. But have the pair just taken a Segway ride back into one another's heart?
When onlooker Nick Sanitsky tweeted the photo saying "Bieber and Selena segwaying in the Oaks. She was so nice, so he yelled at us" (just great, Biebs...) the internet just about exploded. Because yes, Segway rides can only mean one thing: true love. (Duh.)
They were seen out in the gated community where Justin lives, and apparently caused quite the hold up, with the Biebs' security detail holding up traffic so he and Selena could cruise by peacefully at a speedy 12 MPH. What could all of this possibly mean? T-Swift will SO NOT APPROVE. On a higher note, we're big fans of the oversized sweater Selena is rocking for her ride. (TMZ)
Click through the gallery above to see our favorite style moments Selena had in 2013!
Photo Credit: Twitter