AOL.com
AOL.com
AOL.com

Welcome, 2014!

New Year festivities across the U.S.

More From You

26 Comments
*0 / 3000 Character Maximum
Filter by:
rbrttrxrobert January 01 2014 at 5:12 AM

I visited my sister's house in Northern,California in Tiburon. In Marin County across from the Golden Gate Bridge. From MY sisters house sitting on the front porch we can see the San Francisco's Ferry Terminal and the Oakland Bay Bridge. All of us saw a 20min fireworks display set off on a bardge near the Bridge. It was wonderful and sitting on the porch in the middle of the night we can hear all the people at the restaurants blowing horns and toasting Happy New Year and alot of Taxi;s and POLICE...HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.. May ALL your DREAMS come true for U in 2014..

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
kle527 January 01 2014 at 4:02 AM

So sad to see you go, Mike....best mayor ever!!!

Reply Flag as Abusive -1 rate up rate down
tokux5 January 01 2014 at 4:00 AM

oh heavenly father thank for this great opportunity for to see 2014

Reply Flag as Abusive +2 rate up rate down
ddcs785 January 01 2014 at 3:27 AM

"HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY BODY"! LET THIS BE THE YEAR OF CHANGE, WE WERE PROMISED THAT BY OUR PRESIDENT BUT, STILL NOTHING. I GUESS WE SHOULD GET USE TO ALL THE LIES THEY TELL US, JUST SO THEY CAN GET INTO OFFICE. MAYBE IT'S TIME WE SHOULD GET OFF OF OUR FAT BUTTS & DO SOME THING ABOUT IT. SINCE OUR GOVERNMENT AREN'T WORRIED ABOUT GETTING RE-ELECTED, MAYBE WE SHOULD DO THEIR WORK & WE CAN IMPEACH ALL OF THEM OUT OF OFFICE. "NO WORK, NO PAY"! WORKS BOTH WAYS. I THINK THIS IS THE YEAR 2014, FOR A NEW USA GOVERNMENT, A COMPLETE NEW GOVERNMENT, THAT WOULD BE A COMPLETE OVER HAUL, I THINK THAT'S WHAT WE NEED IS, A COMPLETE OVER HAUL OF OUR GOVERNMENT! ALL NEW POLITICIANS & GET RID OF ALL THE OLD FARTS, ONCE & FOR ALL! "HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! LOVE & GOD BLESS TO ALL! LOVE DAVID & DEBBIE SANBORN!

Reply Flag as Abusive -1 rate up rate down
1 reply to ddcs785's comment
SUZINSARA January 01 2014 at 5:28 AM

WELL INDEED WE HAVE A BASIS TO IMPEACH MANY IN CONGRESS, IN DIFFERENT WAYS,W E ALSO CAN HAVE CIVIL CHARGES DIRECTED AT THEM...THERE IS NO BASIS TO IMPEACH OBAMA, THOUGH I KNOW REPUBS ARE DROOLING TO DO SO.... THE GOVT WE HAVE SADLY IS DUE TO WE THE PEOPLE, WHO NEVER BOTHER TO GET ALL THE FACTS, NEVER VOTE, NEVER GET INVOLVED, AND WHO ACCEPT, WHAT THOSE IN GOVT DO.......IF WE HATE, JUDGE, LIE, MISLEAD, OR ACCEPT THOSE THAT DO, GOVT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
shasha1960 January 01 2014 at 3:18 AM

Having been born and raise in New Jersey with New York skyline as my view.....I never went to Times Square for New Years....now living far from that wonderful city, I wish I would have..well at least I have many other memories of the greatest city in America....Happy New Years to all..:)

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
newbury57 January 01 2014 at 2:24 AM

There is one place that your sure to find all the crazy's from the east coast at the end of the year and that is New York's time square.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
kamfan1 January 01 2014 at 1:39 AM

Where's Chicago?

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
1 reply to kamfan1's comment
bitburg101 January 01 2014 at 1:50 AM

Is in the U S A ,In the State of Illinois,,

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
2 replies to bitburg101's comment
kamfan1 January 01 2014 at 2:47 AM

LOL!

Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
kamfan1 January 01 2014 at 2:47 AM

I mean, where are our photos?

Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
Wiley January 01 2014 at 1:28 AM

I am a pessimist and never disapointed -
YES - I wish all a happy and peaceful NEW YEAR - I sincerely pray for this -
BUT , we are not going to have a "Happy New Year" - the same age old problems will still be with us all - SORRY - ONLY when JESUS returns will we surely have what we wish each and every year - GOD BLESS US -

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
linadhiren January 01 2014 at 1:20 AM

Happy New Year.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
1 reply to linadhiren's comment
kle527 January 01 2014 at 3:59 AM

BEST bumper sticker...
"Jesus, Allah...please save me from your followers"

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
Tammy January 01 2014 at 1:13 AM

Happy New Year everybody! Times Square looks so cool with all the celebration! I'm hearing fireworks around my house as everybody does their part.....God Bless Us Everyone....as we go into this new year...may He come soon and take us all home--where there will be celebrating like no one has ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply Flag as Abusive +3 rate up rate down