A look back at the Royal Family in 2013

One thing is for sure... it's been quite a royal 2013! From January to December, everyone's favorite Royal Family has definitely been busy. From charity events to the birth of His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge, they've kept our full attention as 2013 unfolded. And we can't think of a better way to bid 2013 farewell than with a royal round-up.

Prince William Returning to College

ogphilpot2 December 31 2013 at 9:24 AM

I love everything about the royal family. Well, I should say the Duke and Duchess and Prince George. William was smart to bring some beauty into the family, as did his father, whom I do not care for. Anyway, William and Katherine are like a fairy tale and I still like fairy tales. They are beautiful people.

lovelaurie ogphilpot2 December 31 2013 at 10:21 AM

Will and Kate are certainly are the antithesis of B & M. You were absolutely spot on when you said, "they are beautiful people." They are...inside and out...in thought and in deed!

Kali January 01 2014 at 12:39 AM

I like hearing about them. I've followed William and Harry since they were born. I see England as an old distant relative with new blood running in its veins that you like to keep tract off. A lot of our ancestors came from there. It was along time ago. Now our closest ally These people show class, love and affection for each other and their baby. Its so refreshing. The mix the old with the new. I think a mix of both will be good for George. He has great parents for that.I wish them a Very Happy and Healthy New Year!!!

romtomkidd December 31 2013 at 10:03 AM

With 2013 just about gone. We are blessed with our wonderful Royal Family setting an example to the whole Coomowealth of Nations and the rest of the world. They do have so much more to give and are respected for the example they provide. God Bless them all.
Captain Thomas Lockington Kidd

myrtlebeachbums1 romtomkidd December 31 2013 at 10:28 AM

Well said sir

msmith6791 romtomkidd December 31 2013 at 11:48 AM

Gee, wish I COULD have that example - free room and board and jets the world over - now THAT would be a blessing to me........care to make a sacrifice so I CAN HAVE ROYALTY

myrtlebeachbums1 msmith6791 December 31 2013 at 1:03 PM

you dont have the class to make you worth your weight in pennies

Flag 0 rate up
Tammy January 01 2014 at 1:06 AM

I just have to say that in this world with all of its problems, it is so lovely to see a young couple so in love--royal status notwithstanding--it's really a treat to be allowed a glimpse into their lives. If there were anyone else's lives in this world that I would like to have---it would be theirs. I wish them all the success and love that any two people deserve who seem to be in love as they are.

Donnamarie January 01 2014 at 1:07 AM

Love both!!!! Awesome and simple people!!!! God bless them.

cjesmom3 December 31 2013 at 11:30 PM

I find them "refreshing". Charming, well spoken, appropriately dressed and working to promote charity. They seem to value family, are educated, work together and appear in genuine love.
Who do we have to watch? The Kardashian "no talent but sex tape according to Barbara Walters" clan? Miley "can sing but choose cheap vulgar advice for publicity" Twerker? Robin "the plagiarist of Marvin Gaye songs" Thicke? Justin "I'm a brat with money who copies the backstreet boys" Bieber Antics? Tabloid fodder? Scandal, pushing the limits screams of desperation for the public's attention. It's like watching only movie trailers, the pattern emerges, repetition sets in and one can only count the minutes until the inevitable implosion. I'm bored with "today's American celebrity" so I'm looking across the pond. The grass does look greener over there......

grammrd December 31 2013 at 9:16 AM

Radidrhinotroy

What a rude and crude thing you said THAT WAS NOT NICE

darandlev December 31 2013 at 10:28 PM

They seem to be a nice couple and who can say anything but good about a baby?

hotspringspark December 31 2013 at 6:15 PM

Do these people have jobs?

connie parker December 31 2013 at 1:41 PM