2013 wrap-up: the year's best dressed celebrities
Call us biased if you must (OK, it's true -- we are obsessed with Kerry Washington), but we've rounded up the six celebrities who we feel deserve the title of the year's best dressed.
- Sandra Bullock tops our list this year, and her run of chic choices to promote "Gravity" certainly helped. This neon creation by Alex Perry was hands-down our favorite.
- For the New York premiere of "Gravity" she stunned in this draped dress by Giambattista Valli.
- Ladies and gents, lace done right. We're in love with this Stella McCartney choice.
- Kerry attended the Golden Globes wearing a gorgeous '20s-inspired Miu Miu dress.
- She was radiant at the NAACP Image Awards in this candy-colored Oscar de la Renta gown.
- Kerry looked sexy in a lace-accented Marchesa frock.
- Diane is the epitome of chic in Chanel Couture.
- This stunning gown worn to the Metropolitan Opera was a creation by Prabal Gurung.
- We're in love with this patterned strapless dress by Mary Katrantzou.
Olivia P is the chicest of the chic, and we love her for it. Here she is wearing Whistles separates at the Marie Claire 'Prix de la Moda' Awards.
- The ultimate high-low mixer, Olivia paired this yellow Katie Ermilio dress with a Zara belt.
- Sporting her signature, expertly layered style at New York Fashion Week.
- Though we're fairly certain Naomie would look incredible in just about anything, she stunned in this Monique Lhuillier at the Oxfam Charity Gala.
- In Alexander McQueen at the Royal film screening of 'Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom' in London.
- In an embellished Burberry dress at the Governor Awards.
- How could we not mention Kiernan Shipka, who, at 14, has impeccable taste in clothes? The girl always looks perfectly put together, like here in Emporio Armani at the Teen Vogue Young Hollywood party.
- Wearing Delpozo at the Emmy Awards.
- Wearing Oscar de la Renta at the Screen Actors Guild Awards.
From the consistent red carpet stunners like Sandra Bullock and Diane Kruger, to the newcomers like Naomie Harris, click through the gallery to see who made our cut.