2013 wrap-up: the best beauty looks of 2013
- Taylor Swift started the year off with a bang at the People's Choice Awards, with this shimmery, copper metallic eye.
- Before Amanda Seyfried showed up with this eye makeup to a screening of Lovelace, we weren't proponents of glittery eye makeup. However, she managed to change our minds with this sparkly purple shadow.
- Again, another makeup trend we didn't think would work, but actually looks really pretty -- this teal liner on Jessica Biel. The secret to making it look good? Make the rest of your beauty look as simple and natural as possible.
- 2013 was the year of the oxblood lip, as seen here on Kerry Washington. Keep it less vampy by making sure your eye makeup is light.
- We love a bright lip, and this orange shade on Jessica Alba was the perfect summer inspiration.
- Natural makeup, nude lips -- this year, the no makeup makeup look was all the rage.
- 2013 was definitely the year of the brow, and the fuller and thicker they were, the better.
- Light pink? No way. This year, it was all about the standout brights.
We've rounded up the prettiest beauty looks of 2013. From Taylor Swift's bombshell smoky eye, to Jessica Alba's bright orange lipstick, to Lily Collins' bold brows, click through the gallery to see all the looks we loved.