'Worst Dog in America' makes major transformation

Good Morning America" introduces us to Lucy, a husky-mix named the "Worst Dog in America" by Camp Bow Wow. The prize for the earning the title was a year-long pet rehab stint at the dog training facility. She won the dubious distinction because she not only displayed typical bad dog behaviors, but also took them to an extreme. For example, she chewed through her metal crate. Now, a year later, Lucy's owner Eve Memmer says her dog is much more manageable and a good girl.

jballjamil December 31 2013 at 12:49 AM

What's up peep......

leslie December 31 2013 at 8:34 AM

Cesar Milan could have done it in a month... But good for the dog and owner.

Patsy December 30 2013 at 9:01 PM

Well, being a dog-lover, I have a positive comment on animal behavior. My little 2-year-old niece was in the "walking-stage" where they suddenly can topple over....she was wobbling near an end table and I, waiting for the parents to jump up and get her, suddenly their doberman dashed to the rescue and put her whole body, leaning up against the toddler and nudged her to the table to steady herself. Amazing.....truly man's best friend, for sure. Patty

rif032682 December 31 2013 at 12:13 AM

How about we train & LEAVE the so called "HUMAN'S" & teach them HOW to care for animal's

sondravvag December 31 2013 at 1:29 AM

Our family has had several German Shepherds over the years as well as a couple of "mutts" and I have to say the mutts were terrific but the German Shepherds were superb. They are smart, well behaved, easy to train and loyal. Couldn't love them more.

KEN December 30 2013 at 4:14 PM

Husky mix? Looks more like a Labrador Retriever to me. Smells like one, too! I oughtta know!

GJA KEN December 31 2013 at 5:03 AM

must be smelling ur own crap, we don;t nees ur kind on here or any where so go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat December 31 2013 at 7:32 AM

I love dogs and this is the best for trouble dogs, great work.

Scoot December 31 2013 at 8:16 AM

ya think they may have used a stick on her ?

socraticknight December 30 2013 at 3:21 PM

how about the dogs that severely attack their owners and other people for seemingly no reason; or those that like to pee and poop on people, especially on helpless small children? there must be some out there. lol

my infant son was posing for pictures on a lawn, when a dog came up and peed on him while he sat. at least it licked his face in approval first.

Janet the Great! socraticknight December 30 2013 at 5:31 PM

I wish I had your problems……………….

jballjamil Janet the Great! December 31 2013 at 12:48 AM

O really

Flag +1 rate up
midsmr2 socraticknight December 31 2013 at 1:37 AM

"peeing" on someone/something is marking... showing ownership or territory, in most cases. There are cases of an untrained, unsocialized animal

louiskets December 31 2013 at 7:21 AM