nb_cid nb_clickOther -tt-nb this.style.behavior='url(#default#homepage)';this.setHomePage('http://www.aol.com/?mtmhp=acm50s247banner041514 network-banner-promo mtmhpBanner
AOL.com
AOL.com
AOL.com

TV Series We Lost in 2013

From the shows we looked forward to season after to season and the ones we thought would always be there, to the shows that barely got a chance to strut their stuff, 2013 said goodbye to a whole lot of television shows we'll most definitely miss.

See what shows laid down to rest in 2013.

More From You

350 Comments
*0 / 3000 Character Maximum
Filter by:
tasopatczpatricia December 31 2013 at 9:23 AM

Will miss Warehouse 13 the most. Hate to see it go. Alphas was good too. Seems like whenever we really like a program, it is the first to go. Bah Humbug!!!

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
tasopatczpatricia December 31 2013 at 9:21 AM

You have to Sign In first to leave a comment. I AM signed in!

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
anetamaynard1 December 31 2013 at 8:00 AM

The year they cancelled Moonlight i have never put anything past the networks.If your show is on this list at least let them know it.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
ronoha December 31 2013 at 7:09 AM

Some of these shows would be better off if they were on cable stations in lieu of CBS; ABC. But the cable stations is filled with Reality Shows which most of them are quite boring. How many different Kardashian shows must we have to skip over day after day or all of the Housewives who seem to not have any lives and what gives with Dog the Bounty Hunter. This show is basically the same day after day. The public must like these bad shows to keep them on so we lose the good shows. It is getting to the point where people like us will have to go to Nexflix.

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
cometruemusic December 31 2013 at 6:04 AM

Shows that I was sad to learn that were cancelled: "CSI Miami"; "CSI New York"; "Body of Evidence";
"Unforgettable"

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
1 reply to cometruemusic's comment
janice December 31 2013 at 9:51 AM

me too

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
cggeorgina December 31 2013 at 6:02 AM

Dexter, Dexter, Dexter, need I say more.

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
Butch Cavendish December 31 2013 at 5:58 AM

I find it interesting that with an extensive list like this most people myself included are only going to miss one or two of these shows I reckon that just shows how TV has gone down the tubes no pun intended.

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
Bill B December 31 2013 at 5:55 AM

I really enjoyed Futurama, Burn Notice, and Breaking Bad. Some of these shows I had never even heard of.

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
Butch Cavendish December 31 2013 at 5:54 AM

I've lost only two shows on this list the others I never even heard of or just didn't watch. The two shows I was quite fond of are Burn Notice and Fringe. I'm going to miss Walter Bishop's insane genious on Fringe and Michael Weston's helpful safety tips to spys on Burn Notice. I'm also going to miss Michael's girl friend Fiona on Burn notice who loved to either shoot people or just blow them up I'm going to miss both of these shows a lot.

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
Boyer December 31 2013 at 5:50 AM

The only show I'm going to miss is Burn Notice. A great shoot um up with fast cars and neat weapons. Highly improbable escape situations but It was entertaining. Always liked the 'Help' Michael got involved with, typical underdog wins .......

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down