Prince William will wear Cambridge Blue - heads back to school
Prince Williamhas decided to go back to school. He will become a full-time student at Cambridge University, studying agricultural management for 10 weeks.
- Diana, Princess of Wales, holding an infant Prince William.
- He was a very expressive baby! Check out those two little chompers in the front.
- Always keep your ABC's close on hand, we say.
- William was too cute for words in these bright blue overalls.
Just a kid, hangin' at Kensington Palace...
- William with his pony named "Smokey" at home, wearing a sweet Mickey Mouse sweatshirt.
- Ready for school, mom! William heads off to Wetherby School in London, dressed in his head-to-toe uniform.
- William's shorts match the bright red strawberries he carries, looking delighted at a polo match.
- Elegance starts at a very young age: William attends a Christmas service in a tie and peacoat.
- William looks on during Carter International Polo Day, starting to look grown up!
- William wears a Canadian tuxedo, denim from head to toe while visiting Toronto.
- William smiles at the camera, watching the Parade of Veterans in London.
- The Prince wearing his Eton school uniform at a tea party for the students.
- Prince William relaxing on the banks of the River Dee, dressed in casual jeans, boat shoes and a plaid shirt.
- William steps out of a Ford Focus wearing jeans and a sweater.
- William relaxes at Highgrove with his father, Prince Charles.
- Wills rocks a pair of wellies while repairing walkways in Southern Chile.
- William arrives for his first day at St. Andrews University in Scotland.
- William puts models to shame with this photoshoot of him on the beach -- playing rugby in his favorite casual look: a button up, sweater, and jeans.
- A big sports buff, Polo is one of William's favorite games.
- Prince William is photographed in St. James Palace, a portrait released for his 21st birthday.
- William visits a farm nearby his home in Gloucestershire, the Duchy Home Farm, wearing a tweed cap and waxed jacket.
- William attends a wreath laying ceremony in New Zealand, looking very sharp for the occasion.
- William is looking quite dapper for the Queen's 80th birthday celebration.
- William attends the Combined Calvary Parade in Hyde Park, London, wearing a grey suit and bowler hat.
- Prince William decked out in his uniform during his military helicopter training course at RAF Shawbury.
- William took an unofficial visit to Australia, watching soldiers fire their weapons in a blue button up and dark slacks.
- A duo that always looks great (especially at weddings!), then-girlfriend Kate Middleton attends a friend's ceremony alongside William.
- After dating for 8 years, William and Kate announced their engagement, both dressed sharply in dark blues.
- It was a wedding for the ages, and photos of this day -- and what they were wearing -- are timeless images of a royal love story.
- Quite the change! The pair wear cowboy boots and hats for a visit to the Calgary Stampede in Canada.
- The Duke and Duchess attended the BAFTA Awards, dressed to the nines.
- Dressed much more casually (but still perfectly put together) the duo visited Bacon's College with Prince Harry.
- Baby news! Kate's morning sickness at the beginning of pregnancy forced the couple to reveal to the world quite early that they were expecting. The pair glowed in matching blues as she headed home from the hospital.
- Ahh, Princely duties. Just weeks before his first baby arrives, Wills attends the Order of the Garter Service, complete with traditional garb and large feathers.
- Doting dad looks good on him, don't you think? The blissful couple introduce Prince George to the world.
- William was dapper in a navy suit next to his wife, wearing Alexander McQueen, for little George's Christening day.
- William arrives at an army base in Aldershot, England, for a ceremony presenting medals to those who served in Afghanistan.
Starting in January, the program will run through mid-March and will be a "bespoke" course of seminars, lectures, meetings -- and field trips! The program has been designed to help William understand the "contemporary issues affecting agricultural business and rural communities in the United Kingdom."
So the Prince will don Cambridge Blue (good thing he loves to wear blue suits)! Attending University in the region for which he and Kate have been named is sure to make the people of Cambridge love the royal couple even more. It is believed that William will live in Cambridge for some time during the 10 weeks, but will of course be back and forth. He has a baby to tend to, after all! We're curious if Duchess Kate and baby George will make an appearance at the school while he's there.
Excitingly, the Palace also confirmed last week that the Duke and Duchess will tour Australia and New Zealand in April of 2014. That means almost a months-worth of outfits for Kate to dazzle us! Plus, the pair do not plan to leave their little one at home for a month, so we're sure to see then 9-month-old George a few times.
It'll be a busy few months for our favorite royal couple. Click through the gallery above to see William through the years.