Netflix Movies to Watch Before January 1st

If you have nothing to do between now and New Years Day, you may want to catch up on some of the movies that are currently streaming on Netflix, but will expire on January 1st, 2014. Take a look at the movies you'll be missing next year.

That said, we're sure the movie giant will be introducing users to a heap of new films in the coming year.

Movies Netflix Is Losing, Gaining in 2014

John December 30 2013 at 10:01 AM

Really! Braveheart, Being John Malkovich, The odd couple, Best little whorehouse,Capote, platoon, many of these are classics, not to mention that some have historical value. Where are the youth suppose to see these films. Netflix has an obligation to keep some of these films in their rotation. I am shocked and disapointed. Please take a second look.

jdhuegel1 John December 30 2013 at 10:10 AM

You can buy any of the aforementioned movies (probably even Bluray) in the 5.00 bargain bin at Walmart. Boohoo.

kenb2133 December 30 2013 at 3:21 PM

Nexflix raises their prices, reduces it's inventory and still can't figure out why Hulu, Roku and even driving to a Redbox are growing more popular.

mrkleen11 December 30 2013 at 2:56 PM

I'm leaving netflix. Hope they have more movies to stream later!!

mimibrd December 30 2013 at 2:54 PM

Don't take away the series especially the British I love my streaming Netflix I stay up late at night Its the best when regular TV has theses stupid reality shows and to many repeats in a season. I hope we get more House of Cards, and new things love the masterpiece theaters Love the old Charlie Chan too !

cwbyfrmhllxx December 30 2013 at 2:36 PM

when will they give new seasons instead of take away

julierutkowski December 30 2013 at 11:53 AM

Need new movies and shows !!

Joseph Durbin December 30 2013 at 2:21 PM

Netflix is cutting its own throat. The list of choices two years ago for streaming per genre was roughly 250 now it is roughly per genre 75. What more can they cut.
They are barely worth the 7.99 now. I am a member and am very disappointed. Time to drop them I guess.

CHRIS Joseph Durbin December 30 2013 at 3:30 PM

I know what you mean. Actually though it's about half of the 75 cause they will list the same movie 4 or 5 times under different genre's just to look like theres more choices. It's very sad how they do this. Their organization of the movie listings is very poor. I've been looking into the Hulu site, maybe it's finally time to switch.

geneg69 December 30 2013 at 2:13 PM

Most of the movies on the Netflix streamer I've already seen. A lot of the ones I haven't seen are garbage. I had to cancel the DVD's because it seemed like every one I ordered was a Long Wait.
Netflix has to Shape Up or I'm Shipping Out.

thirdmag December 30 2013 at 2:08 PM

no p. they change according to your taste, seems silly no? you can still get the ones they say are going to be gone but, you'll get them if you add the home mail delivery. Are we that stupid?

gardeanbry December 30 2013 at 2:01 PM

They should make the better movies available on streaming that they offer in disc for a bit higher pricing.

slao54 gardeanbry December 30 2013 at 2:27 PM

I agree, they took off a lot of movies on screaming.