AOL.com
AOL.com
AOL.com

Incredible celebrity slimdowns

Shocking Celebrity Slimdowns

Though Snooki and Christina Aguilera are gorgeous at any weight, they decided to make dramatic changes to their bodies this year.

After giving birth, Snooki dropped all of her baby weight (45 lbs.) and then some. Now, she's a whopping 50 lbs. lighter. The former 'Jersey' star and 'Dancing' alum explains that she forces herself to go to the gym, even when she doesn't want to.

While she's incredibly confident, she does have detractors. She told InTouch magazine that she takes it all in stride, reminding critics that she's ' I'm 4-foot-9, which is the size of a third-grader, so weighing 96 pounds is normal for me.'

Christina Aguilera also showed off her unbelievable weight loss this year, stunning everyone with her noticeably slimmer figure at November's American Music Awards. Sources say the talented singer lost upwards of 20 lbs.

The secret to her success? A portioned meal plan, weight training and yoga.
How do you think they look? Talk to us in the comments below.

More From You

298 Comments
*0 / 3000 Character Maximum
Filter by:
Jen Monday at 8:41 PM

I have seen several comments about drug use, Whether true or not, I am a personal trainer and people definitely lose weight by watching their diet and exercising. The results these two women achieved are definitely attainable without drugs or b 12 shots etc. Also, I am not a personal fan of either's body of work, but I won't detract from them getting healthier (hopefully the right way).

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
rjpowellsell Monday at 2:40 PM

I love Christene but there's no way in hell she lost her weight that fast eating small portions and yoga. I work out and eat healthy, its a lifestyle to stay fit and even more to loose weight. Its takes time, alot of time unless you're getting shots to suppress your diet or surgery to remove the fat. Sorry Christene, I love your voice, but I'm just not buying it.

Reply Flag as Abusive -1 rate up rate down
1 reply to rjpowellsell's comment
Alan & Sue & Val Tuesday at 1:02 PM

I disagree with you. I think Christina did it the right way with diet and exercise. She looks very healthy and is just beautiful.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
Ivy April 03 2014 at 8:55 AM

Snookie andJessica Simpson are two people that i can't stand. neither of them have talent ,and Jessica Simpson is just not cute,she's to mannish in a way. and the fact that her own dad was talking about her big boobs in a sexual way ( magazine / internet articles a few years ago)just totally made me think bad of her and her family. Hard to believe that Ashlee Simpson is her sister.

Reply Flag as Abusive -2 rate up rate down
beth March 26 2014 at 10:20 AM

She works out at my gym and looks really tiny and cute. Pretty when she goes natural

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
dennissk8mn March 24 2014 at 5:53 PM

People say that promoting skinny is wrong and unrealistic. I SAY THAT PROMOTING FAT IS UNHEALTHY, DANGEROUS AND DISGUSTING. Christina Aguilera looked TERRIBLE overweight. I have dealt with unhealthy weight all my life. 135lbs at 17 yrs old to 230lbs 24 yrs old of mostly fat. I CAN HONESTLY TELL YOU THAT IT FEELS 100X BETTER TO BE IN GOOD NON-FAT HEALTH. Way Better. About 150-170lbs for me is best and feels great compared to 200lbs+(fat) at any age. GET REAL. GET HEALTHY.

Reply Flag as Abusive +4 rate up rate down
2 replies to dennissk8mn's comment
dennissk8mn March 24 2014 at 5:57 PM

150-180lbs

Reply Flag as Abusive -1 rate up rate down
Delmar March 23 2014 at 1:25 PM

Jessica Simpson cute, NOT. She is a dumb cow. Does she know the difference in her children because she doesn't know the difference between chicken and tuna.

Reply Flag as Abusive -3 rate up rate down
1 reply to Delmar's comment
Erin March 24 2014 at 10:11 AM

Yeah, she's so dumb she's a successful business woman and one of the most lucrative fashion brands in celebrity status. How much money a year do you pull in?

Reply Flag as Abusive +3 rate up rate down
1 reply to Erin's comment
MARLENE March 27 2014 at 4:26 PM

Erin, anyone that has enough money hires those that know how to do what is necessary. I do not know this woman. Just have heard that rich people hire the right people; not that they know how to do everything. But, I do not think it is right to put down anyone such as the comment about chicken. maybe Delmar will explain

Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
logicengage March 19 2014 at 12:55 PM

I did not know we now refer to cocaine, lypo suction and diet coke as the gym, thanks for bringing me up to speed Snooki!

Reply Flag as Abusive -3 rate up rate down
2 replies to logicengage's comment
jsanto7134 March 24 2014 at 11:23 PM

For starters, liposuction is not used for weight loss. For finishers, I bet she at least has decent spelling, punctuation, and capitalization skills.

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
zinger3555 March 12 2014 at 3:53 PM

Christina A definitely looks better thin, because any extra weight, and she looks like a cow, the white hair and red lipstick are not helping, and neither is squeezing into a tight dress. she is not Marilyn Monroe, or even MM's deceased wannabe, Anna Nicole Smith. Even when Anna was her fattest, she was still cute. and Jessica Simpson is pretty no matter thin or fat. CA just shld stick to being thin, and ditch the peroxide and red lipstick. bronzer and nude lipstick suit her

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
3 replies to zinger3555's comment
dudepants.travis March 01 2014 at 10:48 PM

i never realized how fat Christina aguilera was good job girl not the first time i have seen yoga responsible for some serious weightloss
i remember my ex was slightly overweight not that we broke up over it actually i left her because she was a hippie who smoked pot and i was not and now that we are not together i wish we were now i think she would have been my soulmate despite being two different personalities we actually had more in common than i thought i done goofed

Reply Flag as Abusive -1 rate up rate down
3 replies to dudepants.travis's comment
dudepants.travis March 01 2014 at 10:38 PM

baby weight my ass how much of that was alcohol weight

Reply Flag as Abusive -1 rate up rate down