2013 wrap-up: A year of style with Lily Collins
- Lily wore this stunning Paule Ka gown to the 15th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards.
- When the starlet attended the Chanel Pre-Oscar dinner in Los Angeles, she wore this pretty Chanel frock.
- Lily stunned in Zuhair Murad at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscar party.
- Lily posed with Elizabeth Olsen at the Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2013 Ready-to-Wear show in Paris, both head-to-toe in LV.
- Lily attended WonderCon in Anaheim, wearing a sheer black top and a leather coat and pants.
- Lily attended the Costume Institute Gala for the 'PUNK: Chaos to Couture' exhibition at the Met, decked out in Moschino.
Lily was spotted out and about in London wearing a brightly patterned frock.
- Lily and the cast of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones attended Comic-Con, Lily in Paper London.
- During a mall "meet-and-greet" in Florida, Lily wore this pretty Sachin + Babi dress.
- Lily wore this daring red and black Maxime Simoëns Resort 2014 ensemble to visit 'Good Day' while promoting her film.
- Lily spent the day in New York wearing this stunning Versace creation, visiting the Jimmy Fallon show and more.
Lily wore this crop top and leather skirt to a celebration of her Seventeen magazine cover.
- Lily looked lovely in Valentino for a visit to Good Morning America.
Lily rocked this high-low skirt from the Fausto Puglisi Resort 2014 collection at the Teen Choice Awards.
Lily's press tour for The Mortal Instruments continued, wearing this cut-out Cushnie et Ochs dress at the Hollywood premiere.
- Lily attended another meet and greet for The Mortal Instruments wearing Bec & Bridge.
- Lily attended a FlauntMagazine event wearing this black and white Roland Mouret creation.
- Lily was spotted out and about in London wearing Stella McCartney.
- Lily attended the German premiere of The Mortal Instruments in Halson Heritage and Paper London, continuing her crop top trends.
- Lily wore Dolce & Gabbana for the Madrid photocall of The Mortal Instruments.
- For the film premiere later that evening, she sported this gorgeous Houghton dress.
- Lily donned Rachel Zoe for the photo call in Mexico.
- Lily attended the Givenchy show during Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014, wearing a trendy Givenchy sweatshirt.
- Lily posed with Julianne Hough at a Samsung event, wearing a t-shirt and a camel overcoat.
- Lily looked pretty in Altuzarra at the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Event.
- Lily attended the FlauntMagazine Issue Party wearing a lacy Givenchy dress.
- Lily attended the Glamour Women of the Year Awards dressed in a lovely nude Julien Macdonald gown.
- Lily sparkled in Chanel at the Métiers d’Art show in Dallas, Texas.
Click through the gallery above to see a year of style with Lily -- we can't wait to see what she'll bring to the red carpet in 2014!