Top 10 most common New Year's resolutions

Every year, we make countless resolutions for the New Year and often times, we keep them for a few weeks or less. Not surprisingly, there are a few resolutions more common than others like quitting a nasty habit or spending more time with family.

We've rounded up the top 10 most common resolutions that many of us will pledge to keep. Is your resolution one of these? Click on the gallery below to find out.

Darrylgainer7 December 27 2013 at 3:49 AM

Sounds great! I think I will get fit a little and get organized too, and get money and save it and spend wisely this time and just enjoy life and connect more with family and god! #readyfor2014 #TurnUp Happy New years Everyone! :)

e.billard December 27 2013 at 4:00 AM

YES!! All of them!!!

Joe or Janice December 27 2013 at 2:35 AM

"Discipline" is the key to ALL Resolutions! Willpower! Fortitude! Determination ! Never Quit Attitude! A TO-DO List ! Just DO IT Goals ! Focus ! Support ! . Yes, it's too easy NOT to believe in New Resolution Planning and HOW you will "MAKE it happen." Never stop trying for when you do that, you lose! Get a buddy to set his/her resolutions also. Write them down..Give dates by WHEN they will be achieved..When achieved, Celebrate victory! Let's head in to the New Year with a New Attitude..It's your ATTITUDE, not your APPTITUDE, that determines your ALTITUDE! See you at the top! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL WINNERS!!!

Lynne December 27 2013 at 2:34 AM

my new year's resolution is to bring AA speaking commitments to the women's prisons

nothing707 December 26 2013 at 3:19 PM

If you can't stick to it, why are you making it?

ANDREA December 26 2013 at 12:45 PM

No one ever sticks to them, hey I make them each year and I sometimes actually do it.

donna December 26 2013 at 1:25 PM

don't believe in them..

pboucard50 December 26 2013 at 2:36 PM

New year resolutions are for losers. If you have to wait for the new year to make a decision, then ? My only commitment for the new year is to drink as much Captain Morgan as my liver will tolerate. I take it easy on myself.

kw9erfan December 26 2013 at 2:55 PM

I made a New Year's resolution years ago and I am keeping it still! I resolved to never make a New Year's resolution!